Web Analytics
Take a deep breath ... ...

News:

Main Menu

Take a deep breath ... ...

Started by ChillyWilly, May 13, 2010, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillyWilly

Descent, Torn, Gaia.  Not all of us players are spoiled brats who expect instant perfection.  Some of us had sense enough to expect bugs, problems, fixes and changes in a brand-new server which didn't run an open Beta.  It's ok.  Take a deep breath, relax, find the headache pills of your choice, and try again.  Those of us who understand that life isn't perfect will be here with you.  (actually, I'm kinda enjoying it, it adds an aspect of anticipation to logging in... what's going to happen today?  ;D )

bot-killer

Quote from: ChillyWilly on May 13, 2010, 02:34:57 PM
Descent, Torn, Gaia.  Not all of us players are spoiled brats who expect instant perfection.  Some of us had sense enough to expect bugs, problems, fixes and changes in a brand-new server which didn't run an open Beta.  It's ok.  Take a deep breath, relax, find the headache pills of your choice, and try again.  Those of us who understand that life isn't perfect will be here with you.  (actually, I'm kinda enjoying it, it adds an aspect of anticipation to logging in... what's going to happen today?  ;D )

fully agree =]

Gm have our support, freak crying childs...

Ashlynn

You're one in a million :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Dag

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

karjak

.....Valkyria x9.....
Clan WiseGuys
karjak - bishop
Delacroix - berserker

Gwacamolle

+1

Creslin

For now olny fuked up is down server all the time and witchout any info. Nice somone take a ppl for RB you killing it and first ss lags 1/2 dies and sec SERVER DOWN :D I like it :D

I CARE ABOUT BEARS <3 Beni

sausrainis

+1

I think boters cry the most for all theese downtimes and restarts. They get up after boting all night and see a dc: God damn waisted so much electricity and didnt lvled up qqqq. Im fine with the restarts, it shows that Gms are actually doing something. Keep up the good work. 8)
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

Creslin

nicobenzo

+1

Hold on masterz!! we are with you  ;D

Creslin

bonio

Quote from: Ashlynn on May 13, 2010, 03:13:16 PM
You're one in a million :)

so in whole world there is like 6800 ppl like him xD