Web Analytics
Coins Bronze Silver Gold

News:

Main Menu

Coins Bronze Silver Gold

Started by OsirisDl, May 13, 2010, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OsirisDl

Just a thought about these bronze silver gold coins. How they work now kind of sucks silver for b gold for a and bronze for c and d only.
So this is my thought, ofc if there is a way to do this.  IF you can use gold / silver and bronze to get items that would be kool. Like if you have little bronze little gold and many silver you can use all coins to get a b grade items or a grade whatever.

Or if you can trade player to player these coins this also can be nice
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter
------------------------------------------------------

endona

Quote from: OsirisDl on May 13, 2010, 09:55:37 PM
Just a thought about these bronze silver gold coins. How they work now kind of sucks silver for b gold for a and bronze for c and d only.
So this is my thought, ofc if there is a way to do this.  IF you can use gold / silver and bronze to get items that would be kool. Like if you have little bronze little gold and many silver you can use all coins to get a b grade items or a grade whatever.

Or if you can trade player to player these coins this also can be nice

quite good idea but fist make items tradable cause u only freaked up newcomers

nolimits

Quote from: endona on May 13, 2010, 10:03:24 PM
quite good idea but fist make items tradable cause u only freaked up newcomers

yep, newcommers have almost free not tradable D/C grade equip, they must be pissed.....  ::)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Biolo_idiota

The sollution to that is to make Cons "Quest" so that each char can take Only one C grade Weapon, One Armor Set and so on ..

Make it tradable sellable etc. Taht culd help some how I think )
Adena Plix.

nolimits

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on May 13, 2010, 10:32:06 PM
The sollution to that is to make Cons "Quest" so that each char can take Only one C grade Weapon, One Armor Set and so on ..

Make it tradable sellable etc. Taht culd help some how I think )

that is actually not bad idea :)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Biolo_idiota

Adena Plix.

johnny24

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on May 14, 2010, 01:04:31 AM
They call me Idiota :O
pfft...... with that been said it means that one char can only have one weapon and one Armour set...what if u wanted multiple choices you cant with that idea. say your a treasure hunter and u wanted a dagger and a bow, you could only choose the one weapon... to get 2 weps you would have to make a knew char and farm coins to get it then the new char that u made is useless cause you wouldn't be able to get another weapon on it