Web Analytics
Newcommer wellcome!

News:

Main Menu

Newcommer wellcome!

Started by MumM, May 14, 2010, 05:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MumM

Firs that all wellcome to valkiria server! here u can find alot of ppl!! 70% of this dont go to responce u.. but u will see work hard killing mobs for everywhere! u will see new ppl like u in devotion set, and homo but lvl 70.. becoz adena is hard to make after this last weekend..
U will see ppl whit retail!! yep... the server is new very new i know but some guys have retial now, and others like this guy...

whit DC set and Arcana mace.. yep, whit S grae weapon but dont worry is normal here! i know, i know... is 9x o 9k of exp.. but i see guys in karmian and AM like 1 week ago.. and whit SoM like 2.. so dont worry is all fine ;)

so wellcome and try to enjoy!!

oh i forget.. now u cant buy the second class change like all of 90% server when start.. oh and, now u cant sell weapons in store... but dont worry we have a army of dwarf buying weapons very very very cheap ;)
Oh, yea.. if u listen that some clan buy 3 clanhalls farming weapos and sellign in store, well is true but GMs fixed it!! ...well later some guys whit the "fix" make amazings amount of adenas and some clans have to much chars full of it, but well... all server have some litles problems at start if dont make a BETA right?

oh..and for down of server every 1 hour, like we feel for the last 3 days or a litle more.. well, GM say that is fixed, we will see.

GL

MumM

oh yea i forget.. i sorry.. Spoil is a fvking crap..

nolimits

oh yea and you forgot to say you are fkin EMO  ;D
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Naiz

jelousy is such a bad thing =( i'm sorry about you.. =(
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

MumM

Quote from: Ashlynn on May 14, 2010, 05:13:25 PM
You are pathetic.

why be coz i say the true?
Quote from: nolimits on May 14, 2010, 05:12:50 PM
oh yea and you forgot to say you are fkin EMO  ;D

yea and i like eat feackys fatboys, w/o nuts like u ^^

iMEXX

dont fuk with masterghost hes nice guy  :D ;D :-*
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

MaleficivM

For idiot kids like this Mummummmumum they should make cry section ///  :'( :'( :'(

MumM

Quote from: iMEXX on May 14, 2010, 05:15:37 PM
dont fuk with masterghost hes nice guy  :D ;D :-*

im sure :)
and know hou to play to make a big char fast!

Ashlynn

Quote from: MumM on May 14, 2010, 05:15:07 PM
why be coz i say the true?
You are not telling any truth at all. You are just complaining about everything. "he haz better eqip! he haxor! mi pr0, mi gotta haz top eqip!". If you don't like the server, shoot the freak out.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Neozinhu

draks was well known @ NM bcuz of his 24/7 non stop farms* ....dont blame him for have ekips

* = and also lots of exploits @ zaken....but this isnt important for now  ;) ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

akaLaPutaLey

Quote from: MumM on May 14, 2010, 05:07:21 PM
Firs that all wellcome to valkiria server! here u can find alot of ppl!! 70% of this dont go to responce u.. but u will see work hard killing mobs for everywhere! u will see new ppl like u in devotion set, and homo but lvl 70.. becoz adena is hard to make after this last weekend..
U will see ppl whit retail!! yep... the server is new very new i know but some guys have retial now, and others like this guy...

whit DC set and Arcana mace.. yep, whit S grae weapon but dont worry is normal here! i know, i know... is 9x o 9k of exp.. but i see guys in karmian and AM like 1 week ago.. and whit SoM like 2.. so dont worry is all fine ;)

so wellcome and try to enjoy!!

oh i forget.. now u cant buy the second class change like all of 90% server when start.. oh and, now u cant sell weapons in store... but dont worry we have a army of dwarf buying weapons very very very cheap ;)
Oh, yea.. if u listen that some clan buy 3 clanhalls farming weapos and sellign in store, well is true but GMs fixed it!! ...well later some guys whit the "fix" make amazings amount of adenas and some clans have to much chars full of it, but well... all server have some litles problems at start if dont make a BETA right?

oh..and for down of server every 1 hour, like we feel for the last 3 days or a litle more.. well, GM say that is fixed, we will see.

GL

It's only other PL w/o life. Nothing special.

Have a nice day.