Web Analytics
1st and 2nd class marks are way too expensive

News:

Main Menu

1st and 2nd class marks are way too expensive

Started by baraan, May 17, 2010, 08:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baraan

In dragon 15x they cost the same as in valkyria even when in this server the adena drop and ammount rate is inferior to that of the other servers, they should be like 200kk for first class mark and 400kk for each 2nd class mark, people who started early in this server have no problem with it because of the early adena bug wich gave them the ability to buy as many marks as they wanted, but new players have it hard doing a long boring second class quest. And is this prices are not thought to have a long live server because dragon has cheap class marks and is still running for 4-5 years now.

Just my 2 cents.

Ryoko

Many topics about this appeared few days earlier. Nothing will change. You need to make dwarf to earn money or make all quest as I did.
I know they are pain in the ass but no1 give a shit about it. For now priority for  Gms is to fix those damn DCs every ~40 min. Server will be dead soon If it will take 2 long

ChujoZord

Quote from: Ryoko on May 17, 2010, 10:11:13 PM
Many topics about this appeared few days earlier. Nothing will change. You need to make dwarf to earn money or make all quest as I did.
I know they are pain in the ass but no1 give a shit about it. For now priority for  Gms is to fix those damn DCs every ~40 min. Server will be dead soon If it will take 2 long
Make dorf :>

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE