Substack and Skin - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Substack and Skin

Started by Sowell, May 23, 2010, 08:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vai

Quote from: TifaPL on May 24, 2010, 09:51:57 AM
imho HE should be in human skin, not sweet dwarf, elf etc... skins here sux. If u meed BD with dual u dont know is he BD or glad or whatever.

skins sux here aswell then... www.lineage2.com  ;)

Nightmare 30x - Vay / Vai / DarkVai
Valkyria 9x - DarkAurora / Lush

Nabz0r

Quote from: Sowell on May 23, 2010, 08:16:34 PM
I suggest to Gm's to make posible skin change,for example i am mystic and i made sub fighter  but when i change sub it looks the same and it sux ,let me tell you why,bcz here we can have 3 subbed classes and we cant chose for example he/xx if we start as mystics cuz is just ghey to look like a mystic with light armour and bow it just ruin all beauty,gm's pls dont ignore again this post to and try solve this and i am sure i am not the only1 who want this,if you cant make retail look like a fighter at elast make when we sub to look like one
And Sp are not enough i cant even learn half of skills,try make bigger sp rate ,thx

ps: pls dont ignore this again and tryit you made  a nice server i dont think this is a problem for you to make skin change posible,thx
+1, there are little things that dont mean sh1t in pvp, and just make our lives easyer. And i would suggest another thing, that it could be possible to make a retail to same class,sincer alot of ppl started with DD, and because of the system(wich i do not criticise) they will be buffer,summoner,tank in the "main proffesion areas",oly. And that would make alot of ppl happy, since we all made DD be cause we didnt knew when we would make sub, who raises a wk,pp,ee to go Wk->HE->He/wk.
And one more thing, please stop flamming on topics, if you got an issue with someone, just pk him in game and stfu.  :-*

Noob and Beyond

TifaPL

Anyway, there is no GM so you can put this topic in the ass ;D
DragonNetwork since 2005