Web Analytics
Rune siege

News:

Main Menu

Rune siege

Started by roberts, June 01, 2010, 01:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roberts

It was exciting and good, thx for our ally for helping and thx for enemy for pvping.

BTW: from today i make some  changes in manor, i think now it's gonna be helpful who wanna some material  ;)
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

roberts

Theo

I hear then Goldragon was the one of oldest clans from Infinity ... I remember Crows or FI but first time i see "GD" ;)

jungle

"oldest"
they started there in c4.
Ein // Cuki :: BlackArmy

Theo

Hmmm... still nothing. I remember amost all clans from Fraternity or Semperfidelis ally, but not them ... mby Im too old ;)

And about siege, gratz to You ... but I prefer castles without any "Lords" ... cheper mats ;)

roberts

Quote from: Theo on June 02, 2010, 09:11:14 PM
Hmmm... still nothing. I remember amost all clans from Fraternity or Semperfidelis ally, but not them ... mby Im too old ;)

And about siege, gratz to You ... but I prefer castles without any "Lords" ... cheper mats ;)

anyway, we arent one of the oldest clan from infi (the fact that we are one of the oldest clan from infi who are still playing)

btw: we were in Fraternity, but when we were there, we werent so high lvl, but we didnt care, we accept all war from SF (that's why i dont like those clans who're crying bcause "the enemy has better equip pls stop the war blablalba, cryers), and we were always trying to help our hungarian friends (BA)..
btw 2: you should learn english , or try to avoid using the english section
ty.

Quote from: k0rina on June 02, 2010, 05:07:04 PM
ask ur m ...   a    :-*

my mum is a psychologist, so you're the man who are suffering from micropenis?? nice to meet you man

Furesy

Quote from: roberts on June 02, 2010, 09:52:29 PM
my mum is a psychologist, so you're the man who are suffering from micropenis?? nice to meet you man
lmao

epic!

andreas32

Theo

Quote from: roberts on June 02, 2010, 09:52:29 PM
btw 2: you should learn english , or try to avoid using the english section
ty.

Im not perfect... but still try to be ;)

btw ... not sure then its true, but I hear then only from rune you may get apella sets... ?

roberts

Quote from: Theo on June 03, 2010, 09:45:19 AM
Im not perfect... but still try to be ;)

btw ... not sure then its true, but I hear then only from rune you may get apella sets... ?

Not only dont you speak english good enough, you should learn some l2 lessons too... From a castle you can get bog, enchantes, dual craft stemps, potions, cries and so on. (and ofc you get the tax)

Valedino

Quote from: Theo on January 16, 1974, 08:58:31 AMquote author=Theo link=topic=220151.msg2168749#msg2168749 date=1275551119]

No it is not only from rune.But the npc for this doesnt exist on valkyria.Even if these 2 NPC's will be activated must activated also one more option for get Improved or Advanced Apella sets dunno how u called it here for this i used 2 words for this.TBH this will not happen soon.