boost

News:

Main Menu

boost

Started by Renan, May 20, 2010, 02:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renan

hello all,

I started to play on this server and then i read something about a boost for beginning period.
now i was wondering what this actually means and how it works?

thnx in advance

Bazil

no coin system after...

joke , hope this wont happen

Biolo_idiota

Seriously I am just wondering what does it mean the begining peroid .. was taht some sort of Market Promotion?
Adena Plix.

peroxide

I think they ment about newbie buffs (now u have almoust full buffs until u reach lvl 40), also soul crystals dont break (so it's easy to make a lvl 10 crystal, make some cash) etc. I am sure there are other few small things like this that really help a new server.

They wont delete the coins system, in order to attract more player (who keep server alive) the coin system must remain. It's their, how do you call it? differenciator factor ::)

the Punk

coin system sux hard... if u ask me it unnballance whole economy of server...

Nabz0r

Quote from: peroxide on May 22, 2010, 12:29:17 PM
I think they ment about newbie buffs (now u have almoust full buffs until u reach lvl 40), also soul crystals dont break (so it's easy to make a lvl 10 crystal, make some cash) etc. I am sure there are other few small things like this that really help a new server.

They wont delete the coins system, in order to attract more player (who keep server alive) the coin system must remain. It's their, how do you call it? differenciator factor ::)
its differential nQQb , stop cry

Noob and Beyond

palladine

Quote from: peroxide on May 22, 2010, 12:29:17 PM

newbie buffs, armors, jewels tickets coins etc.
when you have few chars on 1 account, you'll receive newbie buffs and items for the 1st char only
but yo'll still can pick up coins.