Web Analytics
Bad User Sectio - Ban list

News:

Main Menu

Bad User Sectio - Ban list

Started by Ashanti, May 28, 2010, 10:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashanti

GM's I know that u r busy with other stuff but ... for a long time u didn't look at the posts in Bad User Section (no replay from your side). The Ban was updated long time ago so ......There are many proofs for l2w user or other stuff which are forbiden and yet .... those ppl still playing, they are screwed economy of marke and the plasure from this game. Is this sign that everything is possible on this server?

Please do smth with that.

P.S. Guys please without flame, that GM's don't care about this server ....

pigozord

Quote from: Ashanti on May 28, 2010, 10:43:51 AM
GM's I know that u r busy with other stuff but ... for a long time u didn't look at the posts in Bad User Section (no replay from your side). The Ban was updated long time ago so ......There are many proofs for l2w user or other stuff which are forbiden and yet .... those ppl still playing, they are screwed economy of marke and the plasure from this game. Is this sign that everything is possible on this server?

Please do smth with that.

P.S. Guys please without flame, that GM's don't care about this server ....

99% of that topis are worth sh1t. no fraps = no proof, and by 'fraps' i mean FRAPS, not l2replay without nicks.

about economy - well actualy that is not true ;)

bourrin

normal players are leaving slowly since l2w users are not checked/banned anymore
bad user section is just a small sample, there are many l2w in game, just check starting towns, valey of saints, blazing swamp, woa and so on
there are some obvious ones and some who have just a se or pp in folow that auto buff/heal them
check the ground in some places, its full of herbs and coins and 0 other drops
even if they say they have important stuff to fix , this is a really retarded move, not to respect normal ppl and let idiots bot like hell
if was like 10 20% l2w users on server I wouldnot care too much, but this is a lot more now so fix it
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

Ashanti

Quote from: pigozord on May 28, 2010, 10:52:21 AM
99% of that topis are worth sh1t. no fraps = no proof, and by 'fraps' i mean FRAPS, not l2replay without nicks.

about economy - well actualy that is not true ;)

Heh screens maybe are not enough proof for ban but their are at least reason to check those chars. It is not a problem to check logs and data base ..... Also there are some fraps at yet those chars are still on.

And problem with economy is obviously -> bots means more maney on market and more value items. l2w users are collecting money from two sources and the prices are not conecting to real value of the item!

GM to the talking village or mos or vos or other places where the bots are common -> it is not a problem to figure it out where bots will be (always there where are value items, mats, parts, recipes) and do your job.

The bots atm are everywhere so pick a random place as bs and check it .....

pigozord

Quote from: Ashanti on May 28, 2010, 02:23:35 PM
Heh screens maybe are not enough proof for ban but their are at least reason to check those chars. It is not a problem to check logs and data base ..... Also there are some fraps at yet those chars are still on.

ok, I understend your good will, but check logs, database  and see what there? (i'm just curious if l2w makes any signs there?).