Web Analytics
DEAD IN LOGIN

News:

Main Menu

DEAD IN LOGIN

Started by GuZMaN, May 09, 2010, 11:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuZMaN

Me chars are dead in login screen when i can play???????????????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

lexximer

Quote from: GuZMaN on May 09, 2010, 11:49:23 AM
Me chars are dead in login screen when i can play???????????????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
u have been baned, enjoy real life now :)
MUAY THAI
ExC1DiuM <3
AshleyOlsen aka Cross
[URL=http://img219.imageshack.us/i/funnypicturesfrogprince.jpg/][/URL]

GuZMaN

:D :D :D :D ofc but i have a dead hours and im boringggggg  :D :D :D

Srecko

make new chars, make few kkk while ure waiting ban to finish.

kumar111

The first step was to launch BackupAssist, navigate to the restore tab and select “NTBackup restore”. Then it was a simply matter of selecting the date of the backup we wanted to restore, choosing the System State item from that backup and beginning the restore process by completing the restore wizard. This process was fully automated and only required a quick reboot to update the files and registry information. Our server rebooted successfully, now with Active Directory up, running and correctly identifying our server as the Domain Controller. From here we were able to fully remove the items that were still pointing to our decommissioned server, ensuring this issue didn’t reoccur.

The important thing that came out of this nightmarish situation is how much faster and easier it is to solve these types of issues when you have a comprehensive backup plan. Without the System State backup that we had been performing nightly, we probably still would have been rebuilding our primary server!

Although this was performed in a Windows Server 2003 environment, however it could just as easily been done on a Windows Server 2008 environment through the BackupAssist Windows Imaging engine. It just so easy to tick that extra option to perform your system state backup, there is no reason why you shouldn’t.
===================
Help Desk Software
best web content management system