Web Analytics
Items - Soulbounded

News:

Main Menu

Items - Soulbounded

Started by Biolo_idiota, May 28, 2010, 12:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biolo_idiota

I dont know why the hell are GM's trying to make all new players go away just because they can.

First of all its an x9 server where you can buy quest items. But price 400 and 800 x 3 is realy too much for a normal new player.
I once made a topic asking to add those items for Bronze Coins - Tottaly Ignored

Now you take away the only chance to earn some real money from new players by adding souldound to D / C grade's.

I usualy made a deal with Academics that they farm 3 Weapons Top D and I give them 2,4kk (that was fair I think).
Now not only I cant do that but they have to beg for money... "plix prof quest item"

How about making a one time quest it cant be realy hard...
Lets say named "Coin Collector D", "Coin Collector C" etc.
Leaving the same prices etc... Buuut Making the Limit of exchange... like 1-2 Weapons D + D set.

Considering that we have l2w users here, they will be pissed of that they have to make XXX chars just to get freaking 3 weapons..
I havent checked yet if Soulbounded Items can be Crystalized but if they can, the Souldouning was pointless...
They will just make Dwarf farm XXXXXXX coins and crystalize it on it.. how simple that can get?

Ok that last change got on my nerves :P
Adena Plix.

LMS

Well d could be soulbounded but should also be saleable. That would solve the problem of switching weapons by kamael and making cash for quest marks.

TifaPL

/agree. Its rly hard to get started for new players here, D weapons should be trade able, but not sell able in shops (including weapons exchanged by kamaels)
DragonNetwork since 2005

Austrian3

havent changed since start !!!

When i started (i was one oft the first lvl 40 on server), ... i also farmed a lot to buy that quest item...
and when i played there was no way to make fast money in giran with selling some Animal bones... like now,...

Fragzilla.... what else ?!
--->Exci <<----------------

Quote fromTemptME:1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.
-------
INFO for you...bevor baium was killed first time... many many ppl waked him for quest.. its 30min just for inf

ChillyWilly

hmmm... might start seeing more glowing D & C weapons, as ppl start trying to break them...

(I've noticed the best way to get them to go higher is to not want them to.. lol )

Biolo_idiota

First of all there have to be limits.

There cant be situation like these that we have right now, that each player can take XXXXX weapon's

Also I think that Coins shuld drop at certaion location's so ppl wont be able to set Bot somewhere deep in a cave...
Adena Plix.

+GekKey+

Quote from: ChillyWilly on May 28, 2010, 02:06:25 PM
hmmm... might start seeing more glowing D & C weapons, as ppl start trying to break them...

(I've noticed the best way to get them to go higher is to not want them to.. lol )

ahaha that shit is true... everytime id need cry and id pray it break, it was succesfull...

+GekKey+

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on May 28, 2010, 03:39:15 PM
First of all there have to be limits.

There cant be situation like these that we have right now, that each player can take XXXXX weapon's

Also I think that Coins shuld drop at certaion location's so ppl wont be able to set Bot somewhere deep in a cave...

so it will be something like clan farm, pk who isnt in clan etc etc etc

Caliburn

instead of crying about quest item prices, why don't you just do the freaking class change quests.... they're not hard at all, just a bunch of teleporting and killing mobs. the quest item for scavenger is the only one worth buying anyway.
Tarantula:
- Solar

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: Caliburn on May 28, 2010, 10:04:40 PM
instead of crying about quest item prices, why don't you just do the freaking class change quests.... they're not hard at all, just a bunch of teleporting and killing mobs. the quest item for scavenger is the only one worth buying anyway.
Have you ever made 1st or 2nd class change for any mage ?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

AbNox

Quote from: EsaKeDoem on May 29, 2010, 02:50:27 AM
Have you ever made 1st or 2nd class change for any mage ?
For dark wizard its really easy, human wizard sux, orc shaman also easy, dunno how about elf wizard but other quests are simple.
AburNox - Sk/Ps - noblesse
AbNox - Pr/Ps  - noblesse
Nm x30 - retired
AbN0x - He/Wc  - noblesse
You - sh 78 -> wc/ol 79
Name - se 73[/b]

Biolo_idiota

Quote from: Caliburn on May 28, 2010, 10:04:40 PM

Dude try making destro or Spoiler's quest you will love it...
Adena Plix.