Web Analytics
Drkeen vs Varka silenos recuit - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Drkeen vs Varka silenos recuit

Started by Jamest, June 05, 2010, 05:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabbox

QuoteWe fall once , not twice , look up even Ftrjiin wrote it , so dont try to count smth more if it doesnt happend . If you want to make screens c'mon , but if I will start to make of you , i will propably loose my space on HDD .
tbh i dont remember if we kick u 1 times or 2 w/e...u hade 9 ppls vs 7 and bots who ress u like hell and about screens and other shit u are the first guy who makes it...every fight u won u start to flame instead of says GF and every fight u loose u never open ur big mouth  cuz no1 flames u.

Quoteahh here we have a Fail th/wl , i would wrote about ur fail game style and how you failed in every single clan where you have been , but its already pointless and bored . See y and hf in RL . But when you will want to back first i suggest you to pm Yoshimo or Minimal to ask about TH/WL and properly game style , coz you will fail again , as always .
what a tard u are....puff is 1 of the best th/wl i ever seen. try to ask to yoshimo or minimal ( who is he ) how puff kicked their ass.

Quotehehe , so Ungo is still exist . Hello dude , hows working new reroll ? Pretty hard , right ? so many skills to use , not like on sorc , just F1 and praying for m cryt . Bah anyway i wish you good luck with it , after 2 weeks  I can say that you need it .
About DN/BB 2 months before , i can agree with you mostly, also i can remind you that all of us was running after you , coz we was sending you as a meat shield on sieges.Anyway lets back to the topic, I can show you what those DN/BB doing with ur moobs clan now , in present time . Just visit varka from time to time , dont be so sad about everything you lost and leave Aden stairs .
mr.pro.. how some1 said before just few ppls from ur clan are skilled others are so easy to kill.try to know ppl from ur clan and thenu can  talk about others

cthon

u are wrong g4rro... puff is the best th/wl on server , check his leaving topic and u will see movie there with him kicking yoshimo...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

FeelmyBow

Quote from: G4rro on June 06, 2010, 12:47:33 PM
ahh here we have a Fail th/wl , i would wrote about ur fail game style and how you failed in every single clan where you have been , but its already pointless and bored . See y and hf in RL . But when you will want to back first i suggest you to pm Yoshimo or Minimal to ask about TH/WL and properly game style , coz you will fail again , as always .

If im such a fail TH//WL and i should pm Minimal to ask a proper gamestyle, how in the hell is it possible that he asked me by pm how to set 1 up and what dye's i was using?
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

alinutza

Quote from: G4rro on June 06, 2010, 12:47:33 PM

About DN/BB 2 months before , i can agree with you mostly, also i can remind you that all of us was running after you , coz we was sending you as a meat shield on sieges.Anyway lets back to the topic, I can show you what those DN/BB doing with ur moobs clan now , in present time . Just visit varka from time to time , dont be so sad about everything you lost and leave Aden stairs .
Ya too bad we dont have prints except in polish where u and ur pathetic ally begged us to come help u on sieges ....but i guess those are good too..anyway u still have Lemons for that now ..Secondly dunno what to say about Aden stairs since u rarely appear to any pvp and only if u have full pt with 2,3 bp on it ..and about us beeing "meat" on sieges ..that "meat" fuked u up since the first siege we didnt showed up so yea u are right ..u rox (NOT)
PS Feeling good about urself  even all the rest disagree its a positive thing so keep it going ..
PS2. U were too  buttraped  by Puff and Ungo so ur lowskill ego feels better when u talk crap..learn to play finally a char and then point a finger on others.
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

alinutza

Quote from: G4rro on June 06, 2010, 03:38:03 PM

So im just answering ur sentences that  DN are dogs and noobs , and those dogs and noobs are raping you everyday . So now  my question is , what are you ?  :-*
What are we?...Smtg that ull never be .....and btw i never said DN are dogs and noobs..ur actions are talking for  themselves ..i dont lower myself to ur comprehensioon lvl cause there is a saying : " A stupid man can beat up a smart one by reducing him at his lvl then defeat it with his experience"
So have fun in ur own limited world

TomekAlmighty

Hm, let me think who's the bigger loser... The one that spends lots of cash in a game so he can kill someone in it and make a screenshot  to post it on the forum or the one that plays for fun and dies cuz hes not as geared as him....

Well i don't really need to think about it. They both are, cuz they are both playing a game that's really outdated and ruined. But the one that spends money for an outdated game is of course a much bigger loser.  :)

Shit, i just realized that I'm also a looser for visiting an outdated game forum <.<
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

FeelmyBow

Quote from: G4rro on June 06, 2010, 06:01:42 PM
After your post i can said that when you gave ur clan to other hands , you lost totally control of it , coz maybe you didnt said that , but rest of ur mass recruiting members does .

Dunno why you wont reply to my quote towards you.

Quote from: FeelmyBow on June 06, 2010, 03:00:42 PM
If im such a fail TH//WL and i should pm Minimal to ask a proper gamestyle, how in the hell is it possible that he asked me by pm how to set 1 up and what dye's i was using?
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

alinutza

After your post i can said that when you gave ur clan to other hands , you lost totally control of it , coz maybe you didnt said that , but rest of ur mass recruiting members does .
Now u are beeing funny about mass recruiting ..even my academy members have more dignity then any of ur clan members ..anyway as Tomek said ..im kinda dumb too cause i bother reply to ur stupidity ..
Regards

trooperXkoki

im sry for ur clan mates :/
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Sephiroth

Garro,u were such a fail as player that u had to reroll to a Tank/Healer,and I bet u'r not able to play it properly.And btw,u wish ur shity clan was as BA.

Shreed

Quote from: FeelmyBow on June 06, 2010, 02:14:50 AM
Your clan is an entire joke aswell as you are. You got max 1 MAYBE 2 good players inside your clan the rest is as sh1t as the English vocabulary of DrKeen.
Your bragging 24/7 about how skilled you are, well let me help you out of your dreams. You sucked on every char you had thats why you rerolled to a support char and guess what. Even on that 1 you suck badly.
If i were you i wouldn't talk @ all cause everytime a few of your clannies died, you called an entire fully buffed mage squad included 2 healers to take 2 players down.
Sit down and go back to your corner please

I saw many clans and players which we can call a joke but for God sake...  @ Garro: i know that sometimes he is flaming to much, somtimes even i cant listen his words. But i can bet everything i had on him that whatever char he will chose he will be better than 99% of you big mouth faggots coz in my whole L2 carrier i meet meybe 4-5 such skilled players. and @ DN: meybe we have some bad moments in history, meybe we are not so OP like others, meybe we are not saying GF after every batlle but how to say GF if your opponents are 1 hit faggots without any sense of fight. You can call as a joke and any other funny names but this joke is a very good family that draws mass of pleasure and satisfaction from what we did and what can we do every day.

Ragards
Shreed

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Shreed on June 07, 2010, 01:17:10 AM
I saw many clans and players which we can call a joke but for God sake...  @ Garro: i know that sometimes he is flaming to much, somtimes even i cant listen his words. But i can bet everything i had on him that whatever char he will chose he will be better than 99% of you big mouth faggots coz in my whole L2 carrier i meet meybe 4-5 such skilled players. and @ DN: meybe we have some bad moments in history, meybe we are not so OP like others, meybe we are not saying GF after every batlle but how to say GF if your opponents are 1 hit faggots without any sense of fight. You can call as a joke and any other funny names but this joke is a very good family that draws mass of pleasure and satisfaction from what we did and what can we do every day.

Ragards
Shreed
sure we know
what? kidding?
clan with no wars = historical clan
yes you dont have alot ppls in ur clan who are 1 hit but they are ...mm 75% for sure
Same
dziewko
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)