Web Analytics
Few questions of a starter.

News:

Main Menu

Few questions of a starter.

Started by Hateful, April 29, 2010, 05:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hateful

This server has something like TvT event?

The sub system, how does it works: I make my main a Spellsinger, then I must do a retail, an Tyrant for example and then I can make a DN sub on that Tyrant?
And is something like the mutant (cross race sub) possible here?

And last question. Can I be GM? xD

Vax

Quote from: Hateful on April 29, 2010, 05:44:13 PM

The sub system, how does it works: I make my main a Spellsinger, then I must do a retail, an Tyrant for example and then I can make a DN sub on that Tyrant?

u cant make mutant cuz u can take dn sub on tyrrant only from race that is ur retail so for tyrrant u can take destro/wc/ol?

Vessar

Quote from: Vax on April 29, 2010, 05:51:20 PM
u cant make mutant cuz u can take dn sub on tyrrant only from race that is ur retail so for tyrrant u can take destro/wc/ol?

If you can choose only subs from retail system then you cannot make Ty/OL becouse its impossible to make retail on OL
Infinity:
CiS - Hell Knight / Duelist - OFF
AvL - Sagittarius / Hierophant - OFF

TifaPL

For expample: you start with Spellsinger, exp it to lv 75 and u can start retail sub class quest and you are choosing Tyrant. Than you can take for DN stack sub only Tyrant race classes (WC or Destro).
DragonNetwork since 2005

Danoontje

Quote from: TifaPL on April 29, 2010, 09:27:42 PM
For expample: you start with Spellsinger, exp it to lv 75 and u can start retail sub class quest and you are choosing Tyrant. Than you can take for DN stack sub only Tyrant race classes (WC or Destro).

a.k.a.

Stupid!
Nexilus

p1nG

Quote from: Vax on April 29, 2010, 05:51:20 PM

Ye same was said on old dragonnet servers, and i remember seeing alot of mutants there, hope it wont happen here also.
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL !!

JeEbok

Quote from: Vessar on April 29, 2010, 09:22:50 PM
If you can choose only subs from retail system then you cannot make Ty/OL becouse its impossible to make retail on OL

funny thing is that u don't need retail OL :) U can make retail TY and DN sub on OL

PS. im not sure about that but that is ho it should be
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<

the Punk

Quote from: Hateful on April 29, 2010, 05:44:13 PM

Well its like that how u writed, and on this server there is no mutants(cross race subs) ;)