Web Analytics
C-grades in Aden Weapons and Armor Shop

News:

Main Menu

C-grades in Aden Weapons and Armor Shop

Started by Sunset, June 08, 2010, 04:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunset

So, where are karmian and full plate sets? Dissapeared after making deal with crystals bug users?

ChillyWilly

ummm... Karmian and Full Plate aren't supposed to be in the weapon and armor shops.  ( don't believe they have been since C4...)

I havn't looked to see if they are in the luxury shop or not, but the sets are in the special coin shops, making them much easier to get than on any other DN server except Arena.

Sunset

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 09, 2010, 11:37:47 PM
ummm... Karmian and Full Plate aren't supposed to be in the weapon and armor shops.  ( don't believe they have been since C4...)

I know.

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 09, 2010, 11:37:47 PM
I havn't looked to see if they are in the luxury shop or not, but the sets are in the special coin shops, making them much easier to get than on any other DN server except Arena.

At start of servers people was selling karmian sets in giran for 1,5kk while it was able to buy in Aden for ~1kk. Dunno why it disappeared so I'm asking why.

palladine

Quote from: Sunset on June 10, 2010, 12:00:12 PM
I know.

At start of servers people was selling karmian sets in giran for 1,5kk while it was able to buy in Aden for ~1kk. Dunno why it disappeared so I'm asking why.
I remember that in giran you could buy tunic & stockings in luxury. ppl sold crafted gloves for 10kk
and since HB you could buy in aden full set for ~1kk , ppl still sold karmian set or gloves for few kk in giran :)