Web Analytics
Death penalty

News:

Main Menu

Death penalty

Started by Scrounge, June 07, 2010, 05:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrounge

After deleveling my character I have a death penalty. Can anyone tell me where I can buy removal scrolls, I have looked in several towns but cant find any. I dont have much money so I cant keep teleporting around.

bsrealm

Umm every town's Grocery store? S in Aden.
Balki

Scrounge

I have looked in the grocery stores and the magic shops. I dont see any. Anyone have any ideas.

bsrealm

Perhaps some wierd problem. Did you try to do a full check and update files?
Balki

Furesy

Black Judge can remove Death penalties as well, easiest one is at Hardin, other one near Floran.

palladine

Quote from: Scrounge on June 07, 2010, 05:35:46 AM
After deleveling my character I have a death penalty. Can anyone tell me where I can buy removal scrolls, I have looked in several towns but cant find any. I dont have much money so I cant keep teleporting around.
And take the sin eater quest to have no need to deleveling in the future :)

ChillyWilly

Quote from: palladine on June 10, 2010, 01:46:44 PM
And take the sin eater quest to have no need to deleveling in the future :)

you still have to adjust the spoilers lvl up or down, depending on what you're going after that day...  a delvl npc would be really nice...  one that can take smaller increments off than the one on Arena, so lower lvl spoilers could use it too.

Scrounge

A NPC would be nice. I do not want to have to start a new character evertime I want to spoil  lvl 30 to 40 mobs. Some Death penalty removal scrolls in the grocery or magic shop would be great as well.

Scrounge

Can you Tell Me where to find them. I have looked in gludio and gludin. Which shop are they in. What town.

ChillyWilly

no grade are in the starter town grocery shops, all the others are in all the other  "consumables" shops