Web Analytics
Half active ...?

News:

Main Menu

Half active ...?

Started by Theo, June 06, 2010, 11:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theo

Its banable when your bot runing only on "auto funcions" ... many ppl use it for figh, buffs or buy seeds from manor, so ...?

Ashee

I guess use of L2W in any way is bannable but its hard to prove or notice if the user for example buying seeds with it.
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

6bIK

Quote from: Ashee on June 07, 2010, 12:56:47 AM
I guess use of L2W in any way is bannable but its hard to prove or notice if the user for example buying seeds with it.
isnt hard

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Theo

I think it isnt too hard, just run your l2w near manor npc at 8 pm and you will see many "colored ppl"... problem is who make printscreen on a forum ;)

Ashee

WTF? The L2W doesn't show who uses L2W. The thing you mentioned the colored name shows if the char has cubis on him... So no, i guess not that easy but if you have any working theory BAN the MOFO's :D
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

Shilen

Quote from: Theo on June 07, 2010, 12:07:02 PM
I think it isnt too hard, just run your l2w near manor npc at 8 pm and you will see many "colored ppl"... problem is who make printscreen on a forum ;)
how you know it?  :D
Quote from: Ashee on June 07, 2010, 02:59:22 PM
WTF? The L2W doesn't show who uses L2W. The thing you mentioned the colored name shows if the char has cubis on him... So no, i guess not that easy but if you have any working theory BAN the MOFO's :D
and you?  ;D
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

Theo

Quote from: Ashee on June 07, 2010, 02:59:22 PM

Mby I shoud say somethink how its work ... but I better dont say until I see 2 gm on forum :P

... and Shilen ... you know... I was really bad user on my last serv, like 90% of ppl there ;)

Ryoko

protocol

well atm am goin to talk to all GM for a punishment for them, i have seen a few myself alot of plays abuse it cuz we give them dual box doesnt mean u can l2w at the same time as playing. i was thinkin ban the l2w and time ban on the other char

IdarkI

dear GMs, instead of putting that hard rules, perma ban for all acc's etc, better put BOT protection...i've seen it on many servers, so why no here?
To be the best, you have to beat the best
I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
And I'ma never back down, you freaking clown!