Web Analytics
Suggestion

News:

Main Menu

Suggestion

Started by k0dex, June 11, 2010, 01:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k0dex

I have suggestion,  plz incrase SP rates bcos its retarded to make subclass and cant take all skills. wtb 240 kk sp!!

palladine

Quote from: k0dex on June 11, 2010, 01:06:42 PM
I have suggestion,  plz incrase SP rates bcos its retarded to make subclass and cant take all skills. wtb 240 kk sp!!
As I remember SP rate in here  is x15 (was 12).
I have subbed char on dragon with the same SP rate.
I know that you need to play a lot to earn SP for all skills, but its possible :)
I have learnt all at lvl 81.
With less exp rate here (9x) you dont need more SP rate, because SP rate is higher than exp rate.
Just be patient :)

Requiem For A Dream

or decrease exp rate  :D

k0dex

Quote from: palladine on June 11, 2010, 03:04:00 PM
I know that you need to play a lot to earn SP for all skills, but its possible :)
With less exp rate here (9x) you dont need more SP rate, because SP rate is higher than exp rate.
on dragon you have 1 subbed chars here I have 3 retails subbed and dont tell me to exp 3 times 81 lvl to get 79 skills. plz think more,less spam...

k0dex

plz just die you are so retarded and every your post proves that

k0dex

atleast  I dont spam every topic with senseless crap, its only suggestion kid.

nolimits

Quote from: k0dex on June 12, 2010, 01:31:31 AM
atleast  I dont spam every topic with senseless crap, its only suggestion kid.

take it easy, its bav3, you cant take him serious  ::)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

k0dex

I see hes forum clown but I expect serious arguments if som1 dont agree with me not some shitty spam

deiwidaz

Quote from: palladine on June 11, 2010, 03:04:00 PM

You cant compare dragon and valkyria, here when you take sub you have 78lvl char +3rd class, donr\t need to start from 40lvl.

But still dont see the problem here, myself i dont have 78lvl skills from tank since i needed sp for one 79lvl skill. Still got just 1 skill from 4+ of 79lvl skills.

k0dex

I need buy 4 skills 80kk sp each and I dont see problem in farming also, I just wanted to  make it better for everyone bcos I dont see fun from substack when I cant use all skills...