MrYoOcker auto res

News:

Main Menu

MrYoOcker auto res

Started by user124, June 10, 2010, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

user124

jailaa

it's good enough quality .. funnier thing is ... i checked on him after seeing this, varka with bd on auto follow/buff/bot

bourrin

it's old video, superstart not hero yet, those clan had not war yet
if u ban old l2w users u can ban the one that got reported before u were gm and that never got banned
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

jailaa

Quote from: bourrin on June 10, 2010, 01:27:35 PM
if u ban old l2w users u can ban the one that got reported before u were gm and that never got banned

thing is, I was thinking of ... temp ban or just add to watch list. but after i see video i go check on him ingame, he was in ketra with bd on auto follow/auto dance. i don't like doing this to players who've played long time but i have no choice

user124

Quote from: bourrin on June 10, 2010, 01:27:35 PM

not so old video... but i had time only now to upload it. and bot is bot.
anyway afk auto res is too funny to not get ban.  :-*

bsrealm

Ban the BD. It was on l2w ;)
Balki

k0dex

if we punish for all old videos why Excidium members are not banned, you got videos and its enough proves also.

jailaa

let me make this clear: on other movies i was not jailer, i could not make decisions over protocol's, torn's or descent's decisions.

bsrealm

Our opinions are obviously biased by who our allegiance is to, heh. Yeah, old videos are kinda suspect, but I guess the more important issue here is the support on walker thingy. I think it would be a good warning to ban the support only for now, but then again, I am his friend. Such a fool. *Sigh*
Balki

k0dex

I dont care here u have slideshow:
http://img28.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=shot00029zr.jpg
This guy plays till this day. and ofc it was posted in 2nd site of Bad users now. We gonna leave this shit if you ban for old vids (as you said you wast gm then) and ban for bd on follow on l2w plz give a break or you will play here alone.

jailaa

Quote from: Bav3 on June 10, 2010, 01:41:24 PM
read again what gm said
he check him IG now and he was on walker
so no mater if this video is old or not he was on walker now

he wasn't full walker, his bd was only .. usually i leave people who do that with a warn and add them to watch list but ...

Navaro

Brave user1234 show your nick or clan. U make me sick guys, u whant war by l2w we will help GMs to Destroy this server and since this day, will make just fraps and send on forum. Its fuking crazy hypocrite send fraps on forum and also use l2w. What about old fraps, when some ppl wasn't get banned while they using l2w?