Web Analytics
MrYoOcker auto res - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

MrYoOcker auto res

Started by user124, June 10, 2010, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creslin

Yoocker leave it. They are to *****  to do anti bot system. They even can handle with a bugs in it. Jaila think he is new sheriff in town "Ranger Walker". Pff when will be 100 ppl on serv they will think about it more clearly and what they do wrong. Meybe stupid regulation ahahaahah Ban to 700h for useing  BD on dualbox with l2w dances. ahahaha

I CARE ABOUT BEARS <3 Beni

jailaa

Quote from: Creslin on June 10, 2010, 02:48:14 PM
Yoocker leave it. They are to *****  to do anti bot system. They even can handle with a bugs in it. Jaila think he is new sheriff in town "Ranger Walker". Pff when will be 100 ppl on serv they will think about it more clearly and what they do wrong. Meybe stupid regulation ahahaahah Ban to 700h for useing  BD on dualbox with l2w dances. ahahaha

ok creslin .. you're right .. no point in 700 hours ... back to perma ban than. next time learn to keep your mouth shut when gm makes a compromise for you

MrYoOcker

Many people are able to put behind me, I would not want to get people to the Clan in which they set a negative play on the server or because of me going, I look forward to the development of events, hopefully with time running programs on the server will be with us this information ...

Mr. YoOcker

bsrealm

1 month play, 1 month ban? This is kinda almost like a perma ban. While this is an improvement from a perma ban, I still think it is unnecessary for a 700h ban on the main character.
Balki

Creslin

Jaila you are dump indeed. You know why you punish somone for my words pfffff. Now you show up your class

BTW this is not for me. Give me A grade recipe. I do it for serv !

MrYoOcker

I wanted to show an interest on his part and no remorse because I left with some form of l2w, confirming its presence gets a perm, just a pity with which the person is not stuck to the jail were released with the excuse that someone else played and did not know this person how to spell or the other gets as a warning for 3box who is a ban. It seems to not ask for much, let the ban will be in the dance but he gave the main ban is because too many players who are not treated gently.
I play every day after work or before and checking my character will not be a problem, please unbans my chances and Maina

Mr. YoOcker

Akira

Quote from: Creslin on June 10, 2010, 02:39:23 PM
Ok Jaila Ban Erynie Kodex to, Kingkill Nigga all from Enclave. Cya on another server. GL

you're a good friend and even better clanmate : ) I don't think that anyone could do the same for clan as you did... asking GM to ban all your clanmates is a great way of showing how much you care about them : )

gratz man : )
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

Creslin

Ahaha another carebear who dont understand some irony of speach. Go kill Valakas with ALL CAREBEAR SERV.

I report them for A grade Recipe. WATCH THEM Meybe i will get one !

Navaro

Its just funny that ppl are such dumb ass, and try to win on forum by ban enemy. Try to do it on serwer, or u'r just miss game.

Anyway Jailia 700 h ban its too much, because faster we will change server or get all baned, and no1 from enemy or us will play here. Anyway like i said, u warn ppl who use L2w on BOX, and they are IG, so why u ban yooker if he do same, but some freaker in same time post on forum Movie with l2w... I guess Jailia u are ppl from enclave enemy, not neutral gm.

Akira

Quote from: Navaro on June 10, 2010, 05:11:08 PM
Its just funny that ppl are such dumb ass, and try to win on forum by ban enemy. Try to do it on serwer, or u'r just miss game.

Anyway Jailia 700 h ban its too much, because faster we will change server or get all baned, and no1 from enemy or us will play here. Anyway like i said, u warn ppl who use L2w on BOX, and they are IG, so why u ban yooker if he do same, but some freaker in same time post on forum Movie with l2w... I guess Jailia u are ppl from enclave enemy, not neutral gm.

Quote from: torn- Do not use L2 Walker or any other program concerning bots, scripting, hacking or cheating.
(If you are caught using l2w you will be banned on caughted character + other main chars you have - of course all permanent ban)

is this so hard for you to understand? rules are rules : )
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

Creslin

OMG Akira another toady on a forum...... Admin don't give you A grade recipe. Take a break 

Ryoko

Quote from: Creslin on June 10, 2010, 02:39:23 PM
Ok Jaila Ban Erynie Kodex to, Kingkill Nigga all from Enclave. Cya on another server. GL

Watch list :)