Main Menu

To GM's about Raid Bosses

Started by moah123, June 18, 2010, 09:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippobg

Quote from: HouseIND on June 21, 2010, 02:44:29 PM
PS , any Big clan will KS or PK small clan anyway
So? KS and  PK is part of the game ...
Why need to make siege zone and to kill every one?
Main problem is that RB is too strong. If RB is nerved a bit and is able to kill, there will be a pvp.

P.s.
If you are afraid to make PK it's your problem.
SadFace
WC/OL

HouseIND

Quote from: zippobg on June 21, 2010, 03:15:04 PM
So? KS and  PK is part of the game ...
Why need to make siege zone and to kill every one?
Main problem is that RB is too strong. If RB is nerved a bit and is able to kill, there will be a pvp.

P.s.
If you are afraid to make PK it's your problem.

ok , i agree .  but i think we definitly need it at epic camping spots . In one of my other post i have mentioned it already , make it pvp zone near important rbs like epics / ember / zaken and so on .

2nFear

Rb's are too strong?
Crows clan has always akamanah and killing all bosses in the night with it , so i dont think so they are so strong .. ;)

DuFer

I saw in 1 day like a Akamanah killed alone RBs (in devasted, Cabrio, Halatea, and oders RBs in TOI) plz FIX it ... is stupid
2 partys in full buffs had problems to kill this RBs and he killed him in 5 minits....

Then TY/Destro i saw the 1 of the first Heros in this serwer like a killing Halatea alone ... he had only a BD and dunno pp or wc buffs and he killed him easy ...   Sorry but this is not good ... 1 man cant kill RB.
Last chance was in C3 when can dagger use lethal on RB and he was killed on 2 hits but now is C6 .......

PS: sry for me english just lerning :) PEACE

Navaro

LOLROTFLCOPTER 2nFear u are my hero, Crows powa, so every pvp, farm rb epic should based who get Akamanah.

Fuking solo fighter Necro/PP SPS/EE try to said something about TvT. Go to SoloFighters topic. This game based on Team.

2nFear

Quote from: Navaro on June 23, 2010, 02:49:17 PM
LOLROTFLCOPTER 2nFear u are my hero, Crows powa, so every pvp, farm rb epic should based who get Akamanah.

Fuking solo fighter Necro/PP SPS/EE try to said something about TvT. Go to SoloFighters topic. This game based on Team.
First of all , calm down.

I dont have Nec/pp or sps/ee here , these chars i had on dragon long time ago.

As u said that it's all about who get akamanah but sth is wrong here ;) Time limit for ONLINE should be 24h and for OFFLINE should be 3h , atm time limit seems to be 24H OFFLINE.
So please stop your spam with 'LOLROTFLCOPTER' because you just make me laugh :)

Ryoko

Quote from: moah123 on June 19, 2010, 07:58:12 PM
its not that we need 3-4 full stack partys to kill raids ppl just need to be smart and of course it takes time, but anyway the thing is, raids are way to lvled, a 79 char see almost all the raidbosses dark red and not only the debuffs dont land but also raids dont drop since lvl difference is to high! im not saying to make raids easier but at least decrease their lvl to normal so they can at least drop

+1