ihihi +15 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

ihihi +15

Started by panic, June 14, 2010, 07:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnitogorsk

Quote from: LegolasIII on June 15, 2010, 10:34:50 PM
well.. i think you got it wrong ^^ i dont want to sound like an idiot though.. so just a short version:

i also dont think the chance is 30% (or even 33%) cause lets be honest.. it is way too low.
if the chance till +15 is 50% this would change the "formula" to 0,5^12 * 0,3^x where x is the number of enchants you do above 15
(which still means the chance for +15 is 0,02%) mathematicly every 5000th try for making it from +0 to +15 succeds x) if someone finds mistakes he can keep them :P

guys, we are talking about mats in a video game, not wining the great prize at lotery.I doubt the mats in this game are matching what we know in real world  ;)
I only said what a GM told me.Must i name him?  ;D ;D
magnitogorsk aw/sk wk.sws pp.sws glad/des
Prometeu th/pp bp/wc tyrant/des aw/pal
Prom ty.des wk.bd des/spoil  spoiler/sh :D
18/04/2010 MOS, Simun: You are a great and old player, Atreide :P
17/06/2011 Coliseum, Ako: You are a noob, no1 ever told me you are good, except of BESEN :)

LegolasIII

so you want to say a 50% chance in a "video game" is a 80% chance in "reallife" ? :D i dont get it

RelaXo ~ Rest in Peace
Impact ~ Valkyria x9 Rest in Peace

Srecko

why are u discussing about math?
It can be only 1 way, and u cant have your 'opinion' that it is any other way. If u want to persuade someone in your point of view, u just look stupid.

U can discuss only server specific things, like if its 1/3, 1/2, or 2/3.

loXol

go check from official

http://www.l2wh.com/

section tools > OE tools > OE succes stats

u will have some test, with attempts and proba

so in official it seems to be between 65 and 70%
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles