Web Analytics
Acc hacked.

News:

Main Menu

Acc hacked.

Started by Asle, June 17, 2010, 08:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asle

First of all, dear GM, before you scream "accounts cannot be hacked" and "your fault only" :
- I didn't give my password to anyone.
- My passes weren't retarded like "login: dupa, password: dupa" I barely remembered them myself ;D
- I didn't use or even downloaded any 3rd party programs -L2W or whatever.
- I had full scan and logs checked a few days back, so i'm positive that there aren't any keyloggers, trojans or anything. I did it again today after I had noticed. Nothing.
- It was my account, not bought, borrowed, given by someone or whatever.
- I was absolutely sober this month, so i didn't drop my items in giran market, hide them in other account or delete etc.
- I didn't visit any shady sites with "give us your password and we will blahblahblah"

So the question is: What the freak?

And so my account got hacked anyway. Nothing really valuable is lost, just a full plate set, some adena and a great wolf (I made the acc recently just for a spoiler :P), but i want to know who did it SO BADLY. (oh, and eventualy castrate him with a spoon :|) So, GM, pretty pleaaase? If not for "the moron who brought it on herself" then just for the sake of banning a goddamn thief and making this server a better place. Char's name is KierowcaBombowca and this happend between 14.06 and 17.06, no idea about the exact date really.

Sorry about the mistakes, chaos or whatever i did up there, but im tired and quite pissed off.

tl;dr: ban thieves, please.

Monkas

Next onewelcome in my team:]. Relax GM dont help us xD