Web Analytics
Info,info

News:

Main Menu

Info,info

Started by EsaKeDoem, June 17, 2010, 10:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EsaKeDoem

So here is what i see- Gm's say we have 900-1300 ppl on server ROFL-At moment 23:37 GMT +2 17.VI.2010 i see tottal 2644 players on network and you tell uss you have 900-1300 on Valky just ROFL.Does any one believe this crap?Where is the truth Scully?
I told you this experiment with Valkyria will cost you expencive , instead of try fixing old servers at network.
Lets see how fast you gona dell this topic i'm curius about that.
;D  :o ::) :-*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

6bIK

Quote from: EsaKeDoem on June 17, 2010, 10:37:32 PM
So here is what i see- Gm's say we have 900-1300 ppl on server ROFL-At moment 23:37 GMT +2 17.VI.2010 i see tottal 2644 players on network and you tell uss you have 900-1300 on Valky just ROFL.Does any one believe this crap?Where is the truth Scully?
I told you this experiment with Valkyria will cost you expencive , instead of try fixing old servers at network.
do u think any player care ? :D
im not ;p

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: 6bIK on June 17, 2010, 10:43:44 PM
do u think any player care ? :D
im not ;p

I'm just messing with them  ;D ;D ;D

6bIK

Quote from: EsaKeDoem on June 17, 2010, 10:45:53 PM
I'm just messing with them  ;D ;D ;D
aaa, i got it, u wanna say go and vote for DnotW  ;D

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: 6bIK on June 17, 2010, 10:48:43 PM
aaa, i got it, u wanna say go and vote for DnotW  ;D

O.o why the hell i vote for no voting for them do they diserve?I don't remember a single moment in thouse 5 years i played here that GM's deserve aplaud for. :-X Shame on them.

Kyouzo

then why did you play these 5 years  if everything is so bad here ?

Biolo_idiota

Quote from: EsaKeDoem on June 17, 2010, 02:39:28 PM

1st.I know what i saw and I know what we where talking in skype.
2nd.I'm happy that you are so confidient in your self,but that doesn't mean that server is 100% protected.There are enof paths.
3th and last ; think on this werry carefull-i don't play here i don't have a reson to lie,i come to forum in my spear time or whyle i w8 my kisk to see what crap you did with one of my favorite L2 servers.I'm just witnessing the death.I played here for 5 long years and the whole time i was protecting Drake as a coder,but not after the crap he made with HB.
Iff you can't understand what i say is not my problem and i don't care .

;D Good luck with your "secure" server.

Theres something wrong with you dude..
Adena Plix.

EsaKeDoem

I can't expres my disapointment after devoting 5 years ?  :-\ too bad
::)

Torn

Well, did u ever heard for players PEAK time when the most of them are playing? 23:37 gmt+2 IS DEFINETLY not the peak time if you dont live in South America, however peak time depends from  a day but is usually from 17h gmt+1 - 22h, also i have nothing from lieing you , we will keep up the good work no matter how much you are hating us or saying nonsense. So its up to you to reply whatever you want here i wont reply it anymore just to conclude amount of players i said that we have we have it 100% correct info. Have fun.

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: Torn on June 18, 2010, 10:07:40 AM
Well, did u ever heard for players PEAK time when the most of them are playing? 23:37 gmt+2 IS DEFINETLY not the peak time if you dont live in South America, however peak time depends from  a day but is usually from 17h gmt+1 - 22h, also i have nothing from lieing you , we will keep up the good work no matter how much you are hating us or saying nonsense. So its up to you to reply whatever you want here i wont reply it anymore just to conclude amount of players i said that we have we have it 100% correct info. Have fun.
Judging from the forum yea you shure do predy "good"work.Should i hate you ?No i love you, you make my day.And don't tell me when peak time is,and i leave in Eastern Europe just for the info- BULGARIA.And as far as i remember peaks where right around this hours or atleast at Infinity.  ::) :-X :-*

P.S. I want one simple answer-Was that hard to freeze network for month or a two and try fix already existing servers, that you had to create this parody?If i remember right you guys say you help drake coding from the beginning , so the situation on other network servers is also part of your mistakes not only drakes.I'm just curius what you gona say not that i may stop spaming or start plaiing here again just wondering-it will help me sleep tonight more calm  :P ;)

lexximer

Quote from: EsaKeDoem on June 18, 2010, 10:14:19 AM
Judging from the forum yea you shure do predy "good"work.Should i hate you ?No i love you, you make my day.And don't tell me when peak time is,and i leave in Eastern Europe just for the info- BULGARIA.And as far as i remember peaks where right around this hours or atleast at Infinity.  ::) :-X :-*

P.S. I want one simple answer-Was that hard to freeze network for month or a two and try fix already existing servers, that you had to create this parody?If i remember right you guys say you help drake coding from the beginning , so the situation on other network servers is also part of your mistakes not only drakes.I'm just curius what you gona say not that i may stop spaming or start plaiing here again just wondering-it will help me sleep tonight more calm  :P ;)
Quote from: Torn on June 18, 2010, 10:07:40 AM
Well, did u ever heard for players PEAK time when the most of them are playing? 23:37 gmt+2 IS DEFINETLY not the peak time if you dont live in South America, however peak time depends from  a day but is usually from 17h gmt+1 - 22h, also i have nothing from lieing you , we will keep up the good work no matter how much you are hating us or saying nonsense. So its up to you to reply whatever you want here i wont reply it anymore just to conclude amount of players i said that we have we have it 100% correct info. Have fun.
summer time guys ;)
chill out  :P
MUAY THAI
ExC1DiuM <3
AshleyOlsen aka Cross
[URL=http://img219.imageshack.us/i/funnypicturesfrogprince.jpg/][/URL]

Nabz0r

Quote from: EsaKeDoem on June 17, 2010, 10:51:19 PM
O.o why the hell i vote for no voting for them do they diserve?I don't remember a single moment in thouse 5 years i played here that GM's deserve aplaud for. :-X Shame on them.
your not just voting so they can get more donators, your voting for yourself as well, more ppl=more meat shields, more nabs u can sell you sh1t to.

Noob and Beyond