Web Analytics
S-grade Recipies from Coins - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

S-grade Recipies from Coins

Started by jailaa, June 19, 2010, 10:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsrealm

Valid points, but don't you agree polls are still useful to kinda pick the brain of the others. You know, let others do some of the "math" as in your example. Like when people talk about spoil rates and quests being the usual way to obtain S recipes, etc. It just generates a lot of comments and perspectives the GMs can draw upon before making their final decision?

About the customers being dissappointed, I think they will understand and appreciate that they have been heard in an open and fair space?

(I think we are kinda diverting from the core thread, so perhaps we should resume our discussion in PMs :))
Balki

JohnyCZE

NO! For sure...

S grade is for top ppl. Not for normal players. These days you can make 20k of Platinum Coins in less then 24 hours.
Let the darkness rise again...

k0dex

easier rb-more teamwork, clan gameplay, mass pvp, no bots on coins, real l2. dziekuje dobranoc.

Srecko

Quote from: bsrealm on June 21, 2010, 05:08:57 AM
Valid points, but don't you agree polls are still useful to kinda pick the brain of the others. You know, let others do some of the "math" as in your example. Like when people talk about spoil rates and quests being the usual way to obtain S recipes, etc. It just generates a lot of comments and perspectives the GMs can draw upon before making their final decision?

About the customers being dissappointed, I think they will understand and appreciate that they have been heard in an open and fair space?

(I think we are kinda diverting from the core thread, so perhaps we should resume our discussion in PMs :))

Yes i agree polls can be useful, discussions are nice to have. But some things are better not to be discussed, u have to make them your way and u have to think and analyze them. And that u cant get from the poll.

Anyway, back on topic..
Free s grade recipes? sounds fun! lets have it! i wanna have S grade in 1 week!

bestM

Infinity x5

Judge :D
bestM

TifaPL

+1 YES, its good option for bots... like whole server :P
DragonNetwork since 2005

cvijeta

U killed server with this coins any way.
Soon 50 ppl on server max
GJ
Duche
NemanjaVidic