Main Menu

BIGGEST SELFOWNED IVE EVER SEEN

Started by gryby, June 25, 2010, 10:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jailaa

Quote from: Bav3 on June 25, 2010, 11:15:05 AM
i dont see any rulle about edited user.ini
i just know all server use it
and i still dont know what is wrong if u play on low details?
now this looks like that exploit gate is allowed but play on low details isnt

"All other cases not listed will be judged and punished by GM-s and Administrators."
" Do not use any exploits or cheats to benefit or gain advantage to other players. "

Ignoring rules doesn't mean they don't exist. Ok .. I'll make a poll where crows and excidium can vote:

Option1: Ban all Crows present at exploit + Masterghost and rest of chars inside
Option2: Warn both, consider one exploit stopped benefiting from another exploit while HIMSELF benefitting from stopping the EXPLOIT

( simple version:
1.  Crows exploit going in
2. Masterghost exploits and warns gm's that crows exploits ... DUUH
3. Crows get warned .. DO NOT KILL Masterghost + Zaken
4. Masterghost KILLS Zaken
)

I wonder who should we ban ....

gryby

Quote from: jailaa on June 25, 2010, 10:42:14 AM
gryby i'll be as polite as I can and tell you to shut the f__ up .. the only 2 words that you and your clan should be say is "THANK YOU"

"thank you for not banning us all when you've seen us ALL exploit zaken entrance"

pfff
i wasnt there and im not crows member, my friend from rl plays with them and it all what connect us
u promised ppl clear srv i joined and what i saw?
ppl full exped and eqpied after 1 weak so pls dont  write even shits about good work of gms here
now i see that gms are used in wars when expoliters reported other expoliter , booters other booters etc
and those fukers wrote after pvp im pro.
this is not srv for normall players but other clone of dn
empty start villages, wars with 5-6 clans,
i know valkirias future "p

Ryoko

Quote from: gryby on June 25, 2010, 11:22:23 AM
this is not srv for normall players 

Buahaha normal players trying to exploit zaken ?

jailaa

Quote from: gryby on June 25, 2010, 11:22:23 AM
pfff
i wasnt there and im not crows member, my friend from rl plays with them and it all what connect us
u promised ppl clear srv i joined and what i saw?
ppl full exped and eqpied after 1 weak so pls dont  write even shits about good work of gms here
now i see that gms are used in wars when expoliters reported other expoliter , booters other booters etc
and those fukers wrote after pvp im pro.
this is not srv for normall players but other clone of dn
empty start villages, wars with 5-6 clans,
i know valkirias future "p

You don't like it, you are free to leave. Or are you a masochist ?

LMS

Quote from: Bav3 on June 25, 2010, 11:15:05 AM
i dont see any rulle about edited user.ini
i just know all server use it
and i still dont know what is wrong if u play on low details?
now this looks like that exploit gate is allowed but play on low details isnt

you are blind man, i'm sorry for you. If no1 will write you: do not rape your sister, you will do it yes?
valkyria it's not like "all servers" if you didn't notice ...
i'm loosing faith in mankind after such posts  :-X

gryby

Quote from: jailaa on June 25, 2010, 11:26:55 AM
You don't like it, you are free to leave. Or are you a masochist ?
i dont like what? fighting with enemies who have full eqip after 7 days of plaing, so all are masochists here
and yr answer its better than yr pompatic promises ive heard before
btw jailla low lvl bots are near kamael and elf villages now...blahh who cares

gryby

Quote from: Bav3 on June 25, 2010, 11:37:19 AM
learn how to play and dont cry about equip
mby he donate who knows
and u can donte anytime

as u can see jaila im a fukin nub i dont use walker i didnt even know that any files can be edited.
for bav pro player i should lern how to play, what he means?

about yr clans stuff  bav if he donated 1 gms word and it stops me

im a masochist who should leave(and i will)  but he is a pro player who proly will stay

banned or not banned,blabla...
exci exp new chars in 2-3 days, what about zaken ering taken by expoit?
if crows werent there he will have another one without any problems like many before

LMS

Quote from: Bav3 on June 25, 2010, 11:32:52 AM
valkyria is server from DN community
valkyria use same system as all other server on DN community

Indeed it's a part of DN but it doesn't mean it's the same as others. I will help you:
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,217817.0.html - Basic information from 29 April that you missed, specialy for you quote : "Valkyria have its own rules so other rules and punishments doesnt affect on this server."
you are defending friend who broke rule:
- Do not use L2 Walker or any other program concerning bots, scripting, hacking or cheating.
- Do not use any exploits or cheats to benefit or gain advantage to other players.
- Not knowing the rules doesnt release you from obligation and consequences you have commited.
- Use common sense in "suspicious cases", GM-s are allowed to check you at any time and punish you if you have broke non listed rules in order to cause issues in game.

So what are your arguments now?

k0dex

Quote from: Bav3 on June 25, 2010, 11:32:52 AM
valkyria is server from DN community
valkyria use same system as all other server on DN community
1st time agree with him. Who the hell care about wallhack?
about gate expliot? plz you made my day jaila, you jailed a man for 450h bcos he had bd on walker, and for epic exploit you did nothing?
300h jail for this shit.

SmiteMe

Omgzor, just ban all of them, who care about cheatzors ? If i woudl be gm "if" im not , but "if" i would ban all crows who exploit gate, and masterghost for zoom hack, sry "low detail" heheh and bav3 because he admit he is using it also :) but you are gm here :) you will do what you want :) the best option for now would be close the topic :) cya :)

Ryoko

Quote from: SmiteMe on June 25, 2010, 11:58:05 AM
Omgzor, just ban all of them, who care about cheatzors ? If i woudl be gm "if" im not , but "if" i would ban all crows who exploit gate, and masterghost for zoom hack, sry "low detail" heheh and bav3 because he admit he is using it also :) but you are gm here :) you will do what you want :) the best option for now would be close the topic :) cya :)

Its a bit to much cause probably every exci members has wall hack.
I will give them 450h for all involved and ofc they have to give back last zaken earring but its for GM to decide

Dei

since when  exploit reporter , get ban for reporting ?
something is wrong here.......low detail  options not allowed ..... wtf ?
[URL=http://img185.imageshack.us/i/funnyanime.gif/][/URL]