Web Analytics
LOL here is worse than dragon

News:

Main Menu

LOL here is worse than dragon

Started by magnitogorsk, June 25, 2010, 08:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnitogorsk

I don`t really care like all people spam my first topic about opinions of people who defended protector.After all, it will always be like that, i`m clanless so i`m use to have many people defending some1.The thing i care is that GMs here don`t take any atitude.On x15, glasyalabolas would ban him for 1 week for less.About those who said you can`t kill him, ban him , maybe you ask this guy yoyu all defend so hard how it is to kill some1 when he is buffing, so he is on pp.Is not that hard to kill a gladiator when he is on second box and after kill a no grade prophet.
How the hell is the first topic , cause everyone else which i fight there have a nice atitude.
After all, i don`t even care cause he killed me like a bitch when i was buffing, so on pp box,he can kill me easily i`m sure in pvp, but the things he said after.If i would have said retarded polish , i would have 30 hours ban immediatly.But i guess is an old habbit on DN, to judge with different measures everytime, depending on who`s involved
Metalic1 you failed big to be intellingent, go search your pack of primate you lead as dominant male
Ashee, if you can`t understand what i ment when i spoke about learning english, go at the post that guy made and see what he said.When you say "protector had right" means he have some special right(lawyer if he can`t affor for instance).He ment "protector was right" and is a mistake people are doing quite often, saying "had right" instead of "was right"
Akira like i said , i maybe wrong that i insulted him, but insulting a man for being idiot is way different for insulkting him for the color of his skin or the place he is from.Don`t pretend you don`t get me, you seem an inteligent person
I`m done here, now, please all act like a bunch of loosers, jump on me and spam the shit out of this topic, as i expect :) :)
magnitogorsk aw/sk wk.sws pp.sws glad/des
Prometeu th/pp bp/wc tyrant/des aw/pal
Prom ty.des wk.bd des/spoil  spoiler/sh :D
18/04/2010 MOS, Simun: You are a great and old player, Atreide :P
17/06/2011 Coliseum, Ako: You are a noob, no1 ever told me you are good, except of BESEN :)

Nabz0r

Quote from: magnitogorsk on June 25, 2010, 08:43:53 PM
I don`t really care like all people spam my first topic about opinions of people who defended protector.After all, it will always be like that, i`m clanless so i`m use to have many people defending some1.The thing i care is that GMs here don`t take any atitude.On x15, glasyalabolas would ban him for 1 week for less.About those who said you can`t kill him, ban him , maybe you ask this guy yoyu all defend so hard how it is to kill some1 when he is buffing, so he is on pp.Is not that hard to kill a gladiator when he is on second box and after kill a no grade prophet.
How the hell is the first topic , cause everyone else which i fight there have a nice atitude.
After all, i don`t even care cause he killed me like a bitch when i was buffing, so on pp box,he can kill me easily i`m sure in pvp, but the things he said after.If i would have said retarded polish , i would have 30 hours ban immediatly.But i guess is an old habbit on DN, to judge with different measures everytime, depending on who`s involved
Metalic1 you failed big to be intellingent, go search your pack of primate you lead as dominant male
Ashee, if you can`t understand what i ment when i spoke about learning english, go at the post that guy made and see what he said.When you say "protector had right" means he have some special right(lawyer if he can`t affor for instance).He ment "protector was right" and is a mistake people are doing quite often, saying "had right" instead of "was right"
Akira like i said , i maybe wrong that i insulted him, but insulting a man for being idiot is way different for insulkting him for the color of his skin or the place he is from.Don`t pretend you don`t get me, you seem an inteligent person
I`m done here, now, please all act like a bunch of loosers, jump on me and spam the shit out of this topic, as i expect :) :)
Man nu rezolvi nimic, numa sa enervezi gm-ii, toata lumea ii rasista pe serveru asta. Sa stii ca nu merita sa te consumi pentru asa ceva, crede-ma.

Noob and Beyond

peroxide

Quote from: Nabz0r on June 26, 2010, 12:45:36 AM
Man nu rezolvi nimic, numa sa enervezi gm-ii, toata lumea ii rasista pe serveru asta. Sa stii ca nu merita sa te consumi pentru asa ceva, crede-ma.

rQQmak? ::)

magnitogorsk

Quote from: Nabz0r on June 26, 2010, 12:45:36 AM

Asta si vreau , futu-le muma-n cur, ca prea le place sa ii pupe in pula pe poloneji.Abia astept sa sa enerveze unu si sa imi dea ban.Crede-ma, locuiesc in Italia, in 10 zile le pun garda de finante pe cap si le inchide serverul.Sa vedem cum or sa explice ei atunci banii care i-a facut labagiul ala din donatii cica, fara sa dea un leu la stat.Cand eu i-am zis unui polonez ca si ai lor spala weceuri in italia, sa nu se mai creada D-zeu, glasy mi-a dat o saptamana ban.Si lu` homosixualu ala care imi ia toata natia in pula, lumea ii ia apararea.Bravo, frumos tare!!

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on June 25, 2010, 11:25:51 PM

MOMMY MOMMY, look i'm on TV ..!!!

spam mode /off

Really???
17/06/2011 Coliseum, Ako: You are a noob, no1 ever told me you are good, except of BESEN :)

Shilen

omg, im not perfect enligsh!! please forgive me, i dont wanna burn in hell!  :'(
why cant u just simple stop crying?  ::)
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

magnitogorsk

Quote from: Shilen on June 26, 2010, 09:10:30 PM
omg, im not perfect enligsh!! please forgive me, i dont wanna burn in hell!  :'(
why cant u just simple stop crying?  ::)

LoL, server is down and I have some spare time.Yet, i don`t know why you get offended, i wasn`t talking about you when i said about learning english  ;)

ell34

sometimes i ask myself... WTF I DO WITH MY FREE TIME :)
i think that this ppl have more free time than me... to create 3.4.5.6-7 chars more on another server using walkers and ... another tricks.... HUMAN STUPIDITY HAS NO LIMITS :)
GL IN NEW SERVER :P

Shilen

Quote from: magnitogorsk on June 26, 2010, 09:20:25 PM
LoL, server is down and I have some spare time.Yet, i don`t know why you get offended, i wasn`t talking about you when i said about learning english  ;)
really?
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

magnitogorsk

Quote from: Shilen on June 26, 2010, 09:28:37 PM
really?

Why u insist?? You felt inlove with me and begg for some attention?  ;) ;)

Shilen

Quote from: magnitogorsk on June 26, 2010, 09:44:32 PM
Why u insist?? You felt inlove with me and begg for some attention?  ;) ;)
i just try to find the logic in ur replies, but still nothing  :-\
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr