Another bot - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Another bot

Started by Ryoko, June 26, 2010, 11:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirjacky

Quote from: jailaa on June 29, 2010, 12:40:49 PM
that clan is full of botters, and I mean SERIOUS botters, there was one with 2450+ moonstone shards. so far i've only got 2 or 3 guys ... but this one is most likely a bot.
Jaila do you see what you write????2450 shards!HAHAHAHAHAH nobody is stupid to bot with that much shards, so stop lieing corupted GM>I didnt see you ban real exploiters or partys with full of spoilers!You just warn som people for exploiting couse you are scared of loosing hall cllan!SO dont be that stupid!Ban all cllans or dont ban anyone!!!!!You gaved 720 h ban for Zaken EXPLOIT!!!!!!HOW MANY times they killd him befor you baned them????Stupid,retarded kid!!!!
ty/wc-Bane0bi
sc/pa-Dzedaj
ps/sk-CrocelL

cvijeta

Bun him ^^

Jaila ( who are u BTW, tell us, we are all here 4-5y -must be some ex random or similiar ) no 1 told u 100% of Dragon community use l2w :D
Better just close server hehe.
And u Jacky stop qq, what is Zaken ( just 3k+ moons, or more ) 
Dragon was best server when there was no gm's ( PK-ing in rift, killing Zaken and Valakas in texture etc etc, but PVP was best )
Duche
NemanjaVidic

uberS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUp9ApTyGiY&feature=related ENERGY 2000 JAZDAAAAA
==============================================
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcF2-uQn5 TECHNO WARIATY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq_HSShmVoY&feature=related   !!!

Ryoko

Quote from: sirjacky on June 29, 2010, 07:02:22 PM
You gaved 720 h ban for Zaken EXPLOIT

They got 720h jail ?

6bIK

Quote from: Ryoko on June 29, 2010, 05:43:09 PM
Check all screens I was speaking in english with him but in polish with Skye. This is your bot ?
and if it's me, what u do ?;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

CTEBAH

Quote from: jailaa on June 29, 2010, 12:40:49 PM
that clan is full of botters, and I mean SERIOUS botters, there was one with 2450+ moonstone shards. so far i've only got 2 or 3 guys ... but this one is most likely a bot.

2450 ms = 1kkk soo hard to get it....? 

Ryoko

Quote from: Bav3 on June 30, 2010, 01:07:32 AM
y, mby he was buying it for lunargents (25 lunargent=horn) to make sub

Yeah sure .... do u rly believe it ? LOL But I guess he didnt get ban for hudge amount of mss but for boting.

CTEBAH

Quote from: Ryoko on June 30, 2010, 09:23:19 AM
Yeah sure .... do u rly believe it ? LOL But I guess he didnt get ban for hudge amount of mss but for boting.

mr TZUC write there is ONE with 2450+ ms  not for Void

Ryoko

Quote from: CTEBAH on June 30, 2010, 12:03:12 PM

mr TZUC write there is ONE with 2450+ ms  not for Void

Yeah I know that but Void was on l2w also

TonyS

Make fvcking anti-bot for DN / allow to use l2w / close server

bot-killer

Anti bot system works fine on Frintezza server, but there admins are morons, wipeing, closing, opening new servers... result ? 20 shops in giran...  and nobody else...

About replays...

Why everybody crying about that ? reply + screen is enough as for me...  and taking small amount of disk space.

I have reported only one bot on Fraps because of time wasting to uploading movie, now when I see that reply is not enough, for me i out of sense to catching bot...

Or some1 can sponsor me a fine internet connection =]