trash - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

trash

Started by qqrer, June 29, 2010, 08:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joroboro

Quote from: chlipus on June 30, 2010, 01:04:48 AM
learn how to buff/play good pvp player's doesn't have any problems with mages, what do you want from track ncsoft don't give  option to song of elemental mdef so QQ if you don't know how tu buff just leave and don't cry
i hear NCSOFT don't give no1 mage skill  "deflekt arrow " but i only hear

joroboro

Quote from: G4rro on July 02, 2010, 02:55:58 PM
You just prooved that you know a big shit , cuz since i tested it , only 1 part of atribute working vs 1 resist , so if you have 5 parts vs for example necro , only 1 is working , so im suggesting you to pm me in game and i will explain you what resist you can put to dont die with 3k m def by 4-5 hits .

About OP Def on BP/PAL its total bullshit , i have 2.k to 2.2k max p def ( with potion ) on total full buff , so its so much ? rofl
;D ooo you know some very special secret ooooo i have 5 x part on set with various resist but they is insufficient we need buff resist too
with normal buff bar np. but not here,so we back again on this "archer can't have resist vs all mage but mage with 1 x song of wind storm have resist vs allllllllllllllll  ;D archer  ;D " if u can't understand pm me ingame i explain you  ;D    for finaly i say   .. is not true that mage/tank > archer

just mage/tank >>>>>>>>>> archer

joroboro

Quote from: G4rro on July 02, 2010, 04:30:47 PM
Dude stop crying , make urself better eq , buff urself properly and you kill mages , if you want to kill everyone by 2 hits , i can tell you that you have to stop dreaming NOW , cuz it wont happens . Also if you except that DB+f+10 can do smth in HB , you have to start to fight vs strafko , for a place in aden stairs .

There is like 10 % of all mages , who has a tank sub LoL. 
aden stairs is placeholder for DN,BB ,i havent db+F+10 and i not cry, just explain like you or you cry too?

what about cancel ? after 2-3 cancel we stay like npc vs full buffed mage  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D funny

trooperXkoki

@ g4ro, dude stop mess with me and my clan
if you really love me, pm me in game i give you my c0ck, stop this  bulls1ts on forum...spammer!
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Cenarius

Just make mage/archer and dagger and play with all  ;D
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

joroboro

Quote from: G4rro on July 02, 2010, 04:40:29 PM
yes nerf Cancel , Make mage/tank able to get 4-5 k dmg by archers , and boost archers bcoz joroboro with his O/E eq has a problem with them . ROFL you are propably lolmate of strafko .
back and look my post where i say what dmg  needs archer vs mage ? i havent problem ,no1 ,but if you is little smart and don't want bp/pal get nerf you stop with stupid post here and topic will went to last position , but only if you is little smart , cuz all know mage/tank is immortal vs archer , all sell archer item and buy mage item and start mage but enclave said us NOOOOO is not true  ;D  funny  ;D funny  ;D

trooperXkoki

Quote from: joroboro on July 02, 2010, 05:42:03 PM
  back and look my post where i say what dmg  needs archer vs mage ? i havent problem ,no1 ,but if you is little smart and don't want bp/pal get nerf you stop with stupid post here and topic will went to last position , but only if you is little smart , cuz all know mage/tank is immortal vs archer , all sell archer item and buy mage item and start mage but enclave said us NOOOOO is not true  ;D  funny  ;D funny  ;D
you are noob or you cant understand that he is my fun and he dont know what is saying....every 2nd word is strafko strafko mi idol xD
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Weezer

Most of people complain about Archers and Mages, but forget that L2 is more then this 2 type of chars.

We will never have balanced server since we have stack subclasses and attribute system not working properly, but still playable, the main point about BP/Tank being "OP" is about Deflect Arrow skill, Song of Windstorm (for all mage pt) and Dance of Bladestorm (dont forget this one and with an active BD in pt with Renewal song u have rly good reuse of skill).

The main point is that with all this buffs archers can't kill a well buffed mage pt, and in fact is true, cause they have soo many resists against archers that sometimes is a pain in the ass to kill a mage pt (especially with bladestorm + SOF), but remember that there's other ways to kill a mage pt, for example daggers r still the best char to kill a mage (even BP/Tank), also a skilled (and well geared) GL can kill.

Also u dont need to kill the mage pt when they on SOF+Bladestorm, u can kite then or use mass skills like WL stuns or NE and OL debuffs to take their buffs or even silence then, but most people forget that debuffs and stun r important and preffer to keep pressing F1 till kill the enemy.

What people in almost all topics here on NM Forum always discuss (blame) about mage x archer balance, but forget that there's other classes to play, a good example of this is szi (DE/TY) most of people take this char like a RB Killer, but some will remember that a lot of times he was in pvp (Varka and Baium) and killing rly easy (also dying easy sometimes cause he need 30% of HP and sometimes get overbuffed).

Also another example r PA/WL class, Nigel and Bakoos was rly hard to kill (not just cause of insane HP, P. Def/M. Def) but mostly cause of mass stuns.

Neozinhu

/add:  Yoshimo also..in mass pvps...was annoying a lot...could "disable" many ppl during mass with all the WL skillz

and szi save my ass in pvp many times  ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Weezer

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 02, 2010, 06:20:33 PM
/add:  Yoshimo also..in mass pvps...was annoying a lot...could "disable" many ppl during mass with all the WL skillz

and szi save my ass in pvp many times  ;D

Yoshimo is TH/WL and yes its rly annoying to kill him in mass pvp, another good example is puff, he also was rly hard to kill and in mass pvp's was always using mass stuns and then start killing stunned mages.

Cenarius

Just learn your character, is soo funny but all say archer is only F1, i think some ppls dont know play archer, i played one he/pal and is more than F1, and ofc u cant try to kill powerfull mage just hitting and with skills w/o echant, USE BRAIN  ;D
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

joroboro

QuoteMost of people complain about Archers and Mages, but forget that L2 is more then this 2 type of chars.
i speak only for mage vs archer cuz they fight on  long distance and now archer can't kill mage just chance is 0%, archer vs dagger almost equivalent ,orc die fast cuz they are target N 1