Web Analytics
TO GM's

News:

Main Menu

TO GM's

Started by Diogo23, July 01, 2010, 03:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diogo23

Are u guys trying to make some kinda of a new game?

Bosted raids, Nerfed and changed skills, Stupid system's emplemented that promote and incentivate ppl to bot, lol olympiads...
Coins tradable another huge mistake, makes adena worthless, and ppl only negotiate with D Coins.

Server will have a long life if community wish that. Server will survive, if ppl pvp for bosses, for epics, for lvl spots.

Another day i was at Disciples and dunno why i went to check lilith. And there she was, alive. I asked in clan, lilith alive wtf are we doing here?. They said: "its bosted, we cant kill it."
Cmon?!?! who da fuk doesnt remember those pvps 1 at disciples even before 7s end, to get the spot!?!?

Another day i was in giran, and ppl shouting for hours, Golki alive. i thought: WTF? are they insane?
I remember at shadow, being raiding, and in a space of 10- 15 minutes, 5 or 6 scouts had logged already, and we had enemies on our way! now, its like.... lol "!X BOSS alive!!!"    and no1 cares...

Cant u guys see ur killing server? Ur killing your OWN server.
U should seriously reconcider your actions, if u really want to keep this "business" alive ;)

Protector

they make every day new more and more Retaired decisions

Rly great job

I think 1 more month and this server will have 50 ppl 20 on shop 30 on bot

GG
United We Stand

Enclave member

Protector - EE // SpS / SwS // He / Pa // De / Ty
Aka - De // PR/SK

nietrzezwy

Agree totally, having fixed bosses is a case that I dont give much care, but pvp ? this is the reason we all play ! for pvp, and when you cant kill anyone being an archer, it sux, it sux greatly... O M G

Sowell

wtf is this omg,wtf you did this so you can ask donation soon for overpwerd char so we can do smth here or what?you dont nerfed classes you berfed this all server ,you wanna close server after you got your donation and you dont know how,or what?

ps:next what we will hear from gm will be:sry low population we whipe and restart server with "new" rates or smth liek this

zippobg

Quote from: Sowell on July 01, 2010, 08:53:26 AM
wtf is this omg,wtf you did this so you can ask donation soon for overpwerd char so we can do smth here or what?you dont nerfed classes you berfed this all server ,you wanna close server after you got your donation and you dont know how,or what?

ps:next what we will hear from gm will be:sry low population we whipe and restart server with "new" rates or smth liek this
Poor kid for what donation are you talking about? Everyone got S-grade weapons form coin system. This is fact that mages make a lot more dmg than one Archer. Play your make and don't make such a lame comments. Is it normal to make 500 dmg crit? vs Mage who heal more with battle heal ...
SadFace
WC/OL

Sowell

Quote from: zippobg on July 01, 2010, 09:01:46 AM
Poor kid for what donation are you talking about? Everyone got S-grade weapons form coin system. This is fact that mages make a lot more dmg than one Archer. Play your make and don't make such a lame comments. Is it normal to make 500 dmg crit? vs Mage who heal more with battle heal ...
learn english before write smth seems you dotn have any ideea what i write there(use google translator or smth maybe will help you)

2nFear

Quote from: Diogo23 on July 01, 2010, 03:55:53 AM
Are u guys trying to make some kinda of a new game?

Bosted raids, Nerfed and changed skills, Stupid system's emplemented that promote and incentivate ppl to bot, lol olympiads...
Coins tradable another huge mistake, makes adena worthless, and ppl only negotiate with D Coins.

Server will have a long life if community wish that. Server will survive, if ppl pvp for bosses, for epics, for lvl spots.

Another day i was at Disciples and dunno why i went to check lilith. And there she was, alive. I asked in clan, lilith alive wtf are we doing here?. They said: "its bosted, we cant kill it."
Cmon?!?! who da fuk doesnt remember those pvps 1 at disciples even before 7s end, to get the spot!?!?

Another day i was in giran, and ppl shouting for hours, Golki alive. i thought: WTF? are they insane?
I remember at shadow, being raiding, and in a space of 10- 15 minutes, 5 or 6 scouts had logged already, and we had enemies on our way! now, its like.... lol "!X BOSS alive!!!"    and no1 cares...

Cant u guys see ur killing server? Ur killing your OWN server.
U should seriously reconcider your actions, if u really want to keep this "business" alive ;)

Just +1 ;)
Quote from: Sowell on July 01, 2010, 09:05:17 AM
learn english before write smth seems you dotn have any ideea what i write there(use google translator or smth maybe will help you)

U should learn it too ;p

One Live

Humh interesting ^^

Well this is my opinion...

DN life:

Create a char
PP + BD + SWS + Archer + Spoiler + Dwofr + TY/DE
AFK 3 weeks L2W 24/7
78 /78 /78/ 78/ 78/ 78/ 78
Subs
L2W
80/80/80/80/80/80/
PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP.

What I hope to be Valkyria life:
Create a char
PP + PVP char or so
L2W, BAN
Create a new chars same as b4
Play the fk%£ game.
Get clan
Be social
Clan pts
Clan xps, quests
lv 80/
Subs
Clan xp
clan fun and so on
Lv 80,
In mean times poil and gear.
A and u DONT NEED TO DONATE TO GET S WEAPONs, Just collect coins.
PVP
Raid hunt - U dont do it with ur 5 bots on l2w auto assist. But with 50 ppl clan assisting u.
Siege
and so on.

U end up with bunch of friends keeping u company and fun instead of bunch of l2w chars and no friends.
And dont call the 2 guys u chat with for 5 min friends wen u l2w
Back to DneT ;]
- Owned ? ^^

Dragon:
Sunchi - DED
Ascarina - DED
Teleusz - DED
Sinia - DED

Nightmare:
WhiteChocolate - ON
Engel - ON

Moshu

Quote from: Protector on July 01, 2010, 06:05:15 AM
they make every day new more and more Retaired decisions

Rly great job

I think 1 more month and this server will have 50 ppl 20 on shop 30 on bot

GG
you right :D

maslina

Ok ok relax,pvp was nice yesterday at baium,so i tihnk we are going on the right way,and yes things got better,one of my party member got critted for 3-4k by archer ::)
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Moshu

Quote from: maslina on July 02, 2010, 07:35:37 PM
  Ok ok relax,pvp was nice yesterday at baium,so i tihnk we are going on the right way,and yes things got better,one of my party member got critted for 3-4k by archer ::)
but he was lvl 50 in karmian and that archer with db+f?xD

maslina

Quote from: Moshu on July 02, 2010, 08:31:10 PM
but he was lvl 50 in karmian and that archer with db+f?xD
:)) nop not really.dc robe set/, ne/pp full buff except songs,indeed with some songs maybe it would be lower dmg,but the general ideea is that we had some fun
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"