Web Analytics
Wellcome Valkiria

News:

Main Menu

Wellcome Valkiria

Started by 521, July 01, 2010, 12:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I would like to say Hello for whole server, GMs and Players. I road everything from announcements and i really enjoy things are there, look like this server will be the best multiclass server in universe  ;D special admiration from me to game masters Descent and Torn, looks like they put a lot of work to do their job right, i hope your zeal will never end. Cant wait to start playing there.
Greetings

Descent

One Live

Welcome ! Hope to see u around ^^
Back to DneT ;]
- Owned ? ^^

Dragon:
Sunchi - DED
Ascarina - DED
Teleusz - DED
Sinia - DED

Nightmare:
WhiteChocolate - ON
Engel - ON

Nabz0r

Quote from: 521 on July 01, 2010, 12:19:21 AM
I would like to say Hello for whole server, GMs and Players. I road everything from announcements and i really enjoy things are there, look like this server will be the best multiclass server in universe  ;D special admiration from me to game masters Descent and Torn, looks like they put a lot of work to do their job right, i hope your zeal will never end. Cant wait to start playing there.
Greetings

Welcome and happy hunting  :D

Noob and Beyond

Biolo_idiota

Quote from: 521 on July 01, 2010, 12:19:21 AM
Greetings

Look's suspicious :O

Any way welcome but some of the best ideas arent realy implemented or been changed.
like HB entrance for subbed classes SUX!!
Adena Plix.

Torn

I made this post after reading announcements and my motivation to play there is still high. When i turned more attention on other posts i can see that this server have many problems, its normal on start, gm work hard so it will be better. For now ill try to play here if i find some free time because i work a lot now, i want to see in my own how it ts to play on Valkyria. By the way if somebody played on older DN server called Nightmare, read my nick here as letters and they will know who am i . Greetings