Web Analytics
About NEW (Smart) Orc Nerv - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

About NEW (Smart) Orc Nerv

Started by zippobg, July 01, 2010, 07:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohikan

maybe before nerf chars fixing the bugs for example archers dmg and stackingsub. no need nerf on bugged server...

Akira

tyr/destro is not useless now. The thing that has changed is that there won't be soloing rbs's with one tyr/destro ^^ that;s all there is.
Personally I really like this "fix", melee dmg back to normal, rb boost off, tyr/destro got bison nerfed <- everything good to balance the server : )
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

Akira

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on July 01, 2010, 05:12:48 PM
dude, have u ever played a DE/TY?  i don't think so...

yes I have.

now we will see some team play (hopefully). In my opinion tyr/destro was always too powerfull, it was superior to any other class in every way, after this fix it's still good, but not overpowered.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

Kyouzo

i agree about this "nerf", killing RBs with DE/TY was too easy.
As some of you already said l2 is about teamplay, so why you need DE/TY?
Beside DHA+HS  curses is still nice. Try it.

Regards

bsrealm

Wasting a horn? Lawl. Takes a few minutes to get one again, doesn't it?
Balki

One Live

U qqers about ty/de are just funny. All u have learned in this game is how to play solo and use ty/de to everything. No team play no nothing. Im glad they nerfed ty/de I even hope they will nerf it even more.
Back to DneT ;]
- Owned ? ^^

Dragon:
Sunchi - DED
Ascarina - DED
Teleusz - DED
Sinia - DED

Nightmare:
WhiteChocolate - ON
Engel - ON

maslina

Quote from: One Live on July 02, 2010, 01:14:50 AM
U qqers about ty/de are just funny. All u have learned in this game is how to play solo and use ty/de to everything. No team play no nothing. Im glad they nerfed ty/de I even hope they will nerf it even more.
+1
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Ryoko

Quote from: Akira on July 01, 2010, 04:45:20 PM
tyr/destro is not useless now. The thing that has changed is that there won't be soloing rbs's with one tyr/destro ^^ that;s all there is.
Personally I really like this "fix", melee dmg back to normal, rb boost off, tyr/destro got bison nerfed <- everything good to balance the server : )

+1

pigozord

I'm just curious, how much destro/tyr should I gather to kill RB without crying about 'soloing' RB. 2? is it ok now? or maybe three?

all ppl who say something about 'soloing' are just retarded. wtf, destro/tyr kill RB on selfbuff? it doesnt need any sws? wc? bd? bishop if he  dont have vamp buff? just lol.

and btw. NO I dontt have any destro/tyr.

One Live

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on July 02, 2010, 10:08:40 AM
+1

are u sure? you know all?
personally i had many chars during 4 years on DN, so don't tell bullshit,  me (and the other that posted here too) want only enjoy  their chars...

for example, i don't care about RBs  i just have fun making trains, YES i love it !    it is funny bring  a lots of mobs and run, then u have to be FAST to use skills/swich weapons etc.. in the right  way, without dieing,    see your hp  going to  30 - 90 and think "oh shit, i died" but then for lucky (And vamp ofc xD ) u see your hp almost full........ or if u die u think "well, let's try again to kill these bastards " ..  well maybe i'm sick, but.... wtf      why u have to fu ck up my char coz of  ppl's soloing rb? :>

If u want to make trains u should make WL/WK or WL/PAL. That is a right character to do trains. TY/DE was only good of trains because of its overpowered skills. Yes DE got pole mastery and so on, But its not actual train maker. Its like using PP with bugged 10k patk on bow to pvp when u should use HE, thats what DE is to WL.

Well bla bla bla, wana make trains make WL/WK, 20-30k HP and u wont even have to be worry about frenzy itp itd. But ye I know most pleasure u get when u hit frenzy zealot and kill all mobs in 2 hits, sry cant be done on wl :P
Back to DneT ;]
- Owned ? ^^

Dragon:
Sunchi - DED
Ascarina - DED
Teleusz - DED
Sinia - DED

Nightmare:
WhiteChocolate - ON
Engel - ON

pigozord

Quote from: One Live on July 02, 2010, 12:59:19 PM

If u want to make trains u should make WL/WK or WL/PAL. That is a right character to do trains. TY/DE was only good of trains because of its overpowered skills. Yes DE got pole mastery and so on, But its not actual train maker. Its like using PP with bugged 10k patk on bow to pvp when u should use HE, thats what DE is to WL.

Well bla bla bla, wana make trains make WL/WK, 20-30k HP and u wont even have to be worry about frenzy itp itd. But ye I know most pleasure u get when u hit frenzy zealot and kill all mobs in 2 hits, sry cant be done on wl :P

dude, please.. stop.. you are embarrasing yourself..

one question: did you ever played destroyer at any "retail like" server? I mean not substack server?
after I read your post I bet you didn't.

One Live

Quote from: pigozord on July 02, 2010, 05:23:55 PM
dude, please.. stop.. you are embarrasing yourself..

one question: did you ever played destroyer at any "retail like" server? I mean not substack server?
after I read your post I bet you didn't.

theres any point of ur post or just spam ?

And no I didnt, DN aint retail is it? So whats the point of comparing.
Back to DneT ;]
- Owned ? ^^

Dragon:
Sunchi - DED
Ascarina - DED
Teleusz - DED
Sinia - DED

Nightmare:
WhiteChocolate - ON
Engel - ON