Akamanah - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Akamanah

Started by matidobi, June 25, 2010, 02:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sausrainis

Im not on and Cersedes not dieing :/

Anyway if the guy gets the drop frop AQ than he is 40-48, no matter what gear he has, he is one backstab away from having his weapon taken away. If the dagger is not dumb and can relog near AQ, log when akamanah logs and spray some skills (should be like 3 skills before he gets the raid curse) that would be 1 backstab ignoring cp, and 3 opertunitys to make a lethal to a player wich is at least 38 levels lower than you (not even talking about TH- 3 target canceling atacks and critical bleed). If you are playing a mage well i guess thats your fault youl be allways 1-shoted. Dont say im telling bullshit cause i was onehiting Cursed weapon owners (around my level) when i was barely 70-72 and i have proofs. So gl hunting ;)
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

Ashee

Quote from: sausrainis on June 30, 2010, 06:39:52 PM

Anyway if the guy gets the drop frop AQ than he is 40-48, no matter what gear he has, he is one backstab away from having his weapon taken away. If the dagger is not dumb and can relog near AQ, log when akamanah logs and spray some skills (should be like 3 skills before he gets the raid curse) that would be 1 backstab ignoring cp, and 3 opertunitys to make a lethal to a player wich is at least 38 levels lower than you (not even talking about TH- 3 target canceling atacks and critical bleed). If you are playing a mage well i guess thats your fault youl be allways 1-shoted. Dont say im telling bullshit cause i was onehiting Cursed weapon owners (around my level) when i was barely 70-72 and i have proofs. So gl hunting ;)

Dream on ;)
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

sausrainis

Quote from: Ashee on June 30, 2010, 06:46:48 PM
Dream on ;)

If you dissagree than gimme your point of view ;)

Or maybe you are from the clan that owns the weapon, that would explain this completely worthless post of yours  ;)
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

Ryoko

Quote from: sausrainis on June 30, 2010, 06:39:52 PM

But this is not the point that we need to figure how to kill Akamanah. The point is that it shouldn't be like that and its bugged. Do u rly think that 1 player should be able to kill qa ?

Ashee

Ryoko told what I'd like to say. Anyway This akamanah thing not working in a proper way. I dont think this should be a server where you have to camp akamanah and zariche all day. I accept it can be killed but believe me one dagger cant kill it next aq. And the bigger problem I said before, I didnt here anything from GMs one or two week ago.
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

Shilen

Quote from: Ashee on June 30, 2010, 10:51:28 PM
Ryoko told what I'd like to say. Anyway This akamanah thing not working in a proper way. I dont think this should be a server where you have to camp akamanah and zariche all day. I accept it can be killed but believe me one dagger cant kill it next aq. And the bigger problem I said before, I didnt here anything from GMs one or two week ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUFrhJfKMM0  :P
but +1
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

Ryoko

Ok great now u fixed dmg but what about akamanah is it fixed also ?

matidobi

Quote from: Ryoko on July 01, 2010, 09:53:28 PM
Ok great now u fixed dmg but what about akamanah is it fixed also ?
ofc not.
Thanks for teaching me that falling,
only make me stronger.

Dobi - valky / HE/WK
MatiDobi - infinity / SH/BD

Kyouzo

could you inform us about how work on Akamanah case is going?

Ryoko

Are u going to fix it or it will stay as it is ?

LegolasIII

Quote from: Shilen on June 30, 2010, 06:06:22 PM
he dont need bsoe..  :D
1 hit/player

if he dont need bsoe why does he use it everytime we get close to him :D

RelaXo ~ Rest in Peace
Impact ~ Valkyria x9 Rest in Peace