News:

Main Menu

Graphic problems with game and change password

Started by platinum, June 26, 2010, 12:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

platinum

Hi everyone,

ACCOUNT PROBLEM:
I create my char few years ago when i was an student. I reset pass, but i don't remember answers to questions, so i can't change my password.  What can i do ?

GRAPHICAL PROBLEM:
When i log in, my screen rapidly going to up, and it's rotating over and over...When i try drag him down, it's fast going to up and again rotating.
Computer specifications:
- 2x Quad-core Xeon's (3.2 GHz per core);
- 16GB RAM ECC FB-DIMM 800MHz
- Asus EAH 5770 1GB  <---- GRAPHIC CARD
- Windows 7 64bit

Please help me...
Best regards,
platinum

IdarkI

To be the best, you have to beat the best
I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
And I'ma never back down, you freaking clown!

IdarkI

btw dunno about ur problem, i never had it. But u can reset ur password so the server will give u psw with random letters and numbers, u must only know ur email ^^^
sry for english :/
To be the best, you have to beat the best
I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
And I'ma never back down, you freaking clown!

platinum

Thx for answers...

Well, as i wrote, I reset my password, but for change it, system need an answers - i don't remember it....It's hardly to remember and type pass like "d8soz6hsycnq38" :/

i wait for help in biggest problem with graphic...

S3hnsucht

Try to reinstall the graphic drivers, reinstall the game. If that doesn't help -> reinstall windows. In case that the problem still exists - check if you have the same problem with other games. Maybe you have hardware problem,  because I've seen such problems with Videocards & L2 which was hardware incompatibility between the videocard and the motherboard, and only appeared at L2 - the other games was perfect displayed. After the change of the videocard, everything was OK.

That's it. Hope I've helped a bit.

Good Luck!

jotaro

Quote from: IdarkI on June 26, 2010, 12:41:14 PM
btw dunno about ur problem, i never had it. But u can reset ur password so the server will give u psw with random letters and numbers, u must only know ur email ^^^
sry for english :/

sry but it's not so simple... reset password system is not working

platinum

Quote from: jotaro on June 26, 2010, 01:23:35 PM
sry but it's not so simple... reset password system is not working

i reset pass today :/

Lianie*

Quote from: platinum on June 26, 2010, 12:18:16 PM
Hi everyone,

ACCOUNT PROBLEM:
I create my char few years ago when i was an student. I reset pass, but i don't remember answers to questions, so i can't change my password.  What can i do ?

GRAPHICAL PROBLEM:
When i log in, my screen rapidly going to up, and it's rotating over and over...When i try drag him down, it's fast going to up and again rotating.
Computer specifications:
- 2x Quad-core Xeon's (3.2 GHz per core);
- 16GB RAM ECC FB-DIMM 800MHz
- Asus EAH 5770 1GB  <---- GRAPHIC CARD
- Windows 7 64bit

Please help me...
Best regards,
platinum

Reset your password:
you only need your email which you used

http://www.dragon-network.net/account/reset_password.php

If nothing helped, try asking a gamemaster ..

I would bet, it's not your PC, either your direct X is too low, your firewall blocks, like mine did.
Or your win is cracked, whatever.. - just reinstall new and deactivate your auto-updates
.. you should think about downloading a memory-tool, guessing your ram crashed :P

or the easiest thing, just defrag your game hdd ...

platinum

ok ppl. again...

I reset my pass, because i have old email... but i want change my pass because its format like "d8soz6hsycnq38" and it's hard to remember. To change pass, answers to my questions is needed... i forgot them.. :/

2nd. problem.

I update graaphic card drivers, and again install L2 to other partition. Problem not gone... it's not the problem with the connection or something like that...    :(

Voodoo

Quote from: platinum on June 26, 2010, 12:18:16 PM

GRAPHICAL PROBLEM:

Remove your controller, if you have one.

platinum

Quote from: Voodoo on June 27, 2010, 09:52:02 AM
Remove your controller, if you have one.

YES !!

My 3DConnexion controller doing that !
I've never thoungt !

Thank You Voodoo and best regards !
Thank all of you for trying help !

:-)

Other thing is trying to change my password without remember answers for questions. Somewhere here i read: "email owner=account owner". I still have my old email, so why I can't change my password ?? Why answers is needed ? This is question to GM's or Owner..

Best regards anyway !!

Lianie*

Not CHANGE your password.. you need to RESET  :-*

All you need is your old mail-adress nothing else