Web Analytics
Delevel skills

News:

Main Menu

Delevel skills

Started by SmiteMe, July 04, 2010, 01:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmiteMe

When you delevel more than 10 lvls skills shoudl dissapear, and that is not here. Pls fix it, its rly sad that one de/ty deleveled from 80 to 40 kills aq alone, and with zaken same thing .Thx cya.

zaXx

as far as i know if u are on destro stats and delevel to 40 u dont lose any tyrant skills, and vice versa.
atleast it worked for me on arena, but dunno here

Neozinhu

Quote from: zaXx on July 05, 2010, 09:03:56 AM
as far as i know if u are on destro stats and delevel to 40 u dont lose any tyrant skills, and vice versa.
atleast it worked for me on arena, but dunno here
exactly....

ppl do that do bd/se in zaken also...to dont lose the shadow dance
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Kazuki

bah just another fail of the server...

I wonder what will be the next one :s

Btw did ppl notice how the bug section is totally ignored ? i wonder why they even bothered to create one, maybe to give players the illusion they were carrying about the server ?

Ryoko

Quote from: Kazuki on July 05, 2010, 11:22:19 AM
bah just another fail of the server...

I wonder what will be the next one :s

Btw did ppl notice how the bug section is totally ignored ? i wonder why they even bothered to create one, maybe to give players the illusion they were carrying about the server ?

+1

Galeno

Quote from: SmiteMe on July 04, 2010, 01:07:31 PM
When you delevel more than 10 lvls skills shoudl dissapear, and that is not here. Pls fix it, its rly sad that one de/ty deleveled from 80 to 40 kills aq alone, and with zaken same thing .Thx cya.

+1

http://www.filefront.com/16855117/L2%202010-06-24%2020-14-29-07.AVI

ChujoZord

Quote from: SmiteMe on July 04, 2010, 01:07:31 PM
skills dissapear but on class what you dlvl so for exemple BD/SE dlvl on SE stat he is loosing SE skills but BD not. And this is not bug.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

zippobg

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 05, 2010, 11:21:57 PM
skills dissapear but on class what you dlvl so for exemple BD/SE dlvl on SE stat he is loosing SE skills but BD not. And this is not bug.
+1 and after when change on other class. You will lose skills of both classes  :D
SadFace
WC/OL