Previous topic - Next topic

cvijeta

U are all in DC ROBES, not in DNET+6, so ..... DONATE TO KEEP SERVER ALIVE
Duche
NemanjaVidic

pigozord

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 05, 2010, 10:27:50 AM
You want us to use dance of blade storm on mages xD GL

nahh I dont, but your pr0 hero clanmember yesterday cried to kodex that he 'used dance of bladestorm and we crits him for 400 and he hits us for 20'. so I just want to cnogratulate that guy knowledge about L2 skills  ;D. GG tard.

besides, you ht for 70 when we were on party UD, just like we hit you while you are on party UD. same thing, crits for 100. we were perfectly buffed vs you, unfotunately you were not. if you were you would get crited for 500 max (already tested).

pigozord

yo, fraps maybe today baiumwars. 2 pt vs 2 pt and what? is it unballanced pvp? lol.

ChujoZord

Quote from: pigozord on July 05, 2010, 11:27:53 AM
yo, fraps maybe today baiumwars. 2 pt vs 2 pt and what? is it unballanced pvp? lol.
ofx we hitting 70 and getting 1.2

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

pigozord

yea but you menaged to win some pvp, didnt you? you cry like it is impossible and now what?

pigozord

use dance of bladestrom and then cry to kodex that you hit for 20. like yesterday lol. you are facking retard and f1 user with lack of l2 knowledge.

and yes, skills> noob, we have seen it yesterday on siege. /siegestatus pliz. my party had 6 deaths on whole siege, how about yours lolclan? 60?

ChujoZord

Quote from: pigozord on July 05, 2010, 11:43:22 AM
use dance of bladestrom and then cry to kodex that you hit for 20. like yesterday lol. you are facking retard and f1 user with lack of l2 knowledge.

and yes, skills> noob, we have seen it yesterday on siege. /siegestatus pliz. my party had 6 deaths on whole siege, how about yours lolclan? 60?
Who use dance of blade storm?
Ofc and you have proof 6 to 60 :> you said that by ur self that u are too overpowered

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Kazuki

I'm not from Exci nor Enclave and personally i also think there are problems with mage damage.

Enclave forget that they don't even have yet Armor with attribute when exci already have weapon + attribute.

So imagine mage damage with armor + attribute... they will hit for like 30-40 or less ? that's plain retard.
I don't say they should hit for 1-2k but certainly not for 100 when they have attributed weapon and they hit someone without attributed armor/jewel.

We'll just have a archer only server if it stays like this.

And also, Epic with 1 pt... or even 2 from my point of view is just totally ridiculous. So much fun to kill baium with 5 ppl + 4 buff box, woot
I really miss the time when you had to regroup many pts to kill Epics...

ChujoZord

Quote from: Kazuki on July 05, 2010, 11:51:55 AM
I'm not from Exci nor Enclave and personally i also think there are problems with mage damage.

Enclave forget that they don't even have yet Armor with attribute when exci already have weapon + attribute.

So imagine mage damage with armor + attribute... they will hit for like 30-40 or less ? that's plain retard.
I don't say they should hit for 1-2k but certainly not for 100 when they have attributed weapon and they hit someone without attributed armor/jewel.

And also, Epic with 1 pt... or even 2 from my point of view is just totally ridiculous. So much fun to kill baium with 5 ppl + 4 buff box, woot
+1

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

pigozord

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 05, 2010, 11:51:09 AM
Who use dance of blade storm?

who? ofc pr0 TardSeeker.
first he beg kodex to ordered us not to kill him and masterghost at HB, than he promised to freak us with masterghost. they came and got assraped twice by 3 active ppl. effect TardSeeker cries to kodex that 'he use bladestorm and he hits us for 20, and itz bugged' which shows clearly how fackim sad lame pussy he is.

funny story  ;D hope kodex made some ss lol.

Quote from: Kazuki on July 05, 2010, 11:51:55 AM

you pvped with us or just belive in what they wrote? you realy think they constantly  deal  only 50 dmg? lol
besides baium in one party is a bad thing but zaken in 2 ppl  is ok?

Kazuki

Quote from: pigozord on July 05, 2010, 12:00:41 PM
you pvped with us or just belive in what they wrote? you realy think they constantly  deal  only 50 dmg? lol
besides baium in one party is a bad thing but zaken in 2 ppl  is ok?
No need to pvp to see that there is a problem here...  and i was not talking about the fact they were doing 50dmg but for me, 100-200 is wrong too since you don't even have yet attributed armor

And did i say it was normal to kill Zaken with 2 ppl ?
If i find it abnormal to kill baium with one pt, ofc i find it abnormal to kill Zaken with 2 ppl but for that you have to thx substack and dlvl issues...

Kerth

This server is dead anyway, how much it has, 400-500 online? I mean real one, without counting dual/triple/multi boxes.
+ plenty of bugs, unbalanced chars etc.
But dont worry, Gm's are working as hard as they can, so far they were able to add subclasses and (ofc) donations already!

PS: "this post will be deleted in 5... 4..."