Awesome fixes. - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Awesome fixes.

Started by ChujoZord, July 04, 2010, 06:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChujoZord

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 04, 2010, 06:35:56 PM
* PvP DMG - Do you want to make all freaking fixes only to archers? I already hit them for 70-100 (on full mage resist) they hit 500-1200 (on full archer resist) where the freak is balance here if they hit 5 or 8 times more. (Yes I also have attributes in weapon)
Proofs:
http://yfrog.com/f/jploldvp/  (Shield,G Shield,Song of Earth,Song of WindStorm,Chant of Protection,Deflect Arrow,VIctories of Paagrio,Song of Elemental) Check them dmg made on tank.
http://www.filefront.com/16964789/Siege-Aden-04.07.2010.wmv/   (full movie from siege) :]

http://yfrog.com/f/5ulol2zlp/ (Full Matk Buff+ AM with lots of attributes) look also that this guys dont have S sets with Attributes so with it it gonna be pure ownage.
* Baium - Now he is easier then Zaken. Possible to kill by 1 Poor Archer Party (Next Boost for Archer)
We already tested him on mages. Awesome nerf I think that you only nerfed his p def because ty/de is hitting 35k mage is hitting 300.
* RaidBosses - Possible to kill with 4 archers + support.
Also you only nerfed them p def.
Calculating - Good Game.

Keep think on it Admins. You freaked up all mages. :]

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

sirjacky

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 04, 2010, 06:35:56 PM
* PvP DMG - Do you want to make all freaking fixes only to archers? I already hit them for 70-100 (on full mage resist) they hit 500-1200 (on full archer resist) where the freak is balance here if they hit 5 or 8 times more. (Yes I also have attributes in weapon)
Proofs:
http://yfrog.com/f/jploldvp/  (Shield,G Shield,Song of Earth,Song of WindStorm,Chant of Protection,Deflect Arrow,VIctories of Paagrio,Song of Elemental) Check them dmg made on tank.
http://www.filefront.com/16964789/Siege-Aden-04.07.2010.wmv/   (full movie from siege) :]

http://yfrog.com/f/5ulol2zlp/ (Full Matk Buff+ AM with lots of attributes) look also that this guys dont have S sets with Attributes so with it it gonna be pure ownage.
* Baium - Now he is easier then Zaken. Possible to kill by 1 Poor Archer Party (Next Boost for Archer)
We already tested him on mages. Awesome nerf I think that you only nerfed his p def because ty/de is hitting 35k mage is hitting 300.
* RaidBosses - Possible to kill with 4 archers + support.
Also you only nerfed them p def.
Calculating - Good Game.

Keep think on it Admins. You freaked up all mages. :]

Totaly agree with you.With 3.1k m atack and 60 wind atribut I hit chars in A grade gear for 200 dmg.Vortex Crit 900 LOL!
ty/wc-Bane0bi
sc/pa-Dzedaj
ps/sk-CrocelL

k0dex

Quote from: Akira on July 05, 2010, 05:31:22 PM
Well I recieved sth like 4k+ dmg from one of Excidium mage (on aden siege) while having 1.5mdef + 60-80 resists on elements. Yes, I know it was a critical hit, but still - some ppl here whine that they got crit from full buffed archer for 1.2k dmg, it is just sad : )

Some1 have said it earlier, tanks should be fixed, on official like servers no mage can stand a chance against a good tank, here every single tank dies before he gets to his opponents.
Also, dmg from dagger skills is faked up (NO, not normal dmg, only skill ones)

Archers dmg works good now : )

And remember Mages always loose to Archers, if they don't it means sth is really fuked up : )  (I don't count pvp: good mage vs very noobish archer)

ChujoZord

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Ryoko

Quote from: k0dex on July 06, 2010, 10:33:48 AM
Some1 have said it earlier, tanks should be fixed, on official like servers no mage can stand a chance against a good tank, here every single tank dies before he gets to his opponents.
Also, dmg from dagger skills is faked up (NO, not normal dmg, only skill ones)

+1

Smirnek

Ech, i want to see any crazy 4 archers killing RB's, our 2 pt with full buff was killig Glaki in about 10 min, Almost all with QA and DB+F with atributs. Two full partys!
Next one if I just leave town w/o full resist i'm getting 2k dmg form every hit, not m.crit.
After that, archers are slower but they should be stronger and we don't have fast res, like sps/ee for example, which is realy depressing on mass pvp. I'm not telling that i'm complaing on fast res in mage side but i'm saying that this advantage is on mage side, like better dmg should be advantage on archer's side.
Peace ;)

ChujoZord

Quote from: Smirnek on July 06, 2010, 11:02:55 AM
Ech, i want to see any crazy 4 archers killing RB's, our 2 pt with full buff was killig Glaki in about 10 min, Almost all with QA and DB+F with atributs. Two full partys!
Next one if I just leave town w/o full resist i'm getting 2k dmg form every hit, not m.crit.
After that, archers are slower but they should be stronger and we don't have fast res, like sps/ee for example, which is realy depressing on mass pvp. I'm not telling that i'm complaing on fast res in mage side but i'm saying that this advantage is on mage side, like better dmg should be advantage on archer's side.
Peace ;)
difference between dmg  20x is ok? Oo

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

violetpl

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

Smirnek

hmm in last sige we hit u for 1k max even less, u hit us for 200-500 normal hit m.crits 4x more ofc, dude, learn how to count or go back to elementary school

Navaro

We need to change few things but together if u or we will stand all the time in Nukker or Archer side server will crush because will be unbalanced, and ppl will change chars. If you rly want boost Nukkers - ok. Its not problem to get on second retail Nukkers pt. But what for, lets change together some things w/o flames.

IMO l2 was balanced till C5/C6 chronicle. Hellbound - Nukker pt rox, because Windstorm and COP, Gracia Final - Dagger PT rox.

It's Sub stack server, so in 1 pt you dont have 3 or 4 Nukkers/DD who make dmg, but 7. I know that you make silly dmg, but we have every atribute 60-110. Like u saw on baium, when we lose 1 or 2 buffs u make NORMAL hits by 600, m.crts by 1.7+.  Archer make max 1k DMG, and u only need 2 Protection's (SOng of Windstorm , COP = 50% lower archer critic). Not every hit its crytic, normal hits = 180-200.

PvP its too long imo, its hard to kill 1 target. If we want better dmg on pvp, ok we can make it, but also change Windstorm and COP, lets have hits by 1.5k-2k in both sides. LIke smirnek said, nukkers hit 2x faster than archers, so yours 600dmg its like your 1.2, and you have all the time normal 600dmg, what when 7ppl in pt make Magic Crt hit?

You guys are kinde of hypocrite kids, while you kill Baium also in 1 pt, (1Tyr/DE) you stop cry about Baium :) I piss on it how long should be killable Epic, or RB it can be even 10 min but i whant pvp for it, let PVP decide who will get DROP, not fuking number of pts.

deiwidaz

Quote from: Navaro on July 06, 2010, 12:05:42 PM
u only need 2 Protection's (SOng of Windstorm , COP = 50% lower archer critic)

Again, we have attribute system. Those 2 buffs arent enough.

Kazuki

Quote from: Smirnek on July 06, 2010, 11:02:55 AM
we don't have fast res, like sps/ee for example, which is realy depressing on mass pvp. I'm not telling that i'm complaing on fast res in mage side but i'm saying that this advantage is on mage side, like better dmg should be advantage on archer's side.
Peace ;)
You don't have fast res ? blame yourself if you make pt full of archers without any Bishop etc...

Anyway are GMs here still alive ? there are lot of bugs going on but we never hear a damn word from them about it.
a thing like "We're working on this and this" would be nice.

Cause everyday i feel more and more that GMs are totally ignoring bugs going on this server or maybe just unable to fix them ?