3.4/07/2010 Weekend Sieges - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

3.4/07/2010 Weekend Sieges

Started by Neozinhu, July 04, 2010, 07:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teh noob

everytime smth interesting happens, im asleep.  QQ

for a decent fee i can promise our enemies to be online on every siege because it seems they need more my bad luck than their own skills  ;D  ;D  ;D

ppl say that if i target our bishop, it goes out of mana in 10 seconds. smth like evil eye, but l2 based.

trooperXkoki

Quote from: G4rro on July 06, 2010, 02:25:33 PM

For sure its true , moslty bcoz you was rerolling to another char every single month , so ofc it was bcoz of ur OP chars , also Movie from Deathand shows us how good you are on Sorc/Tank xD

hf in Real life dude.
who talk... :X
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

trooperXkoki

Quote from: G4rro on July 06, 2010, 04:20:44 PM
dude i reroll only once , from G4rro to JustMast3r , since 1 year of playing , dont compare me to Ungo xD
tell me ungo's chars? if you know them
trooperxkoki

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on July 06, 2010, 06:11:18 PM
ganjaman , ungolianth , loldagger ? and he was relloing every 1 month xD
ganjaman is not his char plus he had 3 chars since 4 years lol so umm yeah reroll even every week ! lolz....
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

Quote from: G4rro on July 06, 2010, 06:11:18 PM
ganjaman , ungolianth , loldagger ? and he was relloing every 1 month xD
he was on Mungo 1year+++, then on 920102002007 was like 4-5 or more months? and 2 days on dagger :D
trooperxkoki

Neozinhu

Quote from: G4rro on July 05, 2010, 12:48:16 PM
Full DN squad can own your lolally in 1 pt , and it could be archers or mages party w/e.

Believe me or not...i was testing fraps when we did that pvp @ varka today (or yesterday? O_O), and i saw the "pro" DN pt falling.

And ye...i frapsed also the 2 pts that came later...but nvm...the fun was @ 1pt x 1pt...wasnt?  ;)
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 08, 2010, 08:31:21 AM
Believe me or not...i was testing fraps when we did that pvp @ varka today (or yesterday? O_O), and i saw the "pro" DN pt falling.

And ye...i frapsed also the 2 pts that came later...but nvm...the fun was @ 1pt x 1pt...wasnt?  ;)
link xD
trooperxkoki

Neozinhu

Quote from: trooperXkoki on July 08, 2010, 12:41:01 PM
link xD
i'm trying to make smth with the video in vegas...but after render..the resolution is kinda fcked up...

and the normal file is 3,5gb O_o

<- noob in fraps/vegas QQ

Neozinhu

trooperXkoki

Quote from: G4rro on July 08, 2010, 08:40:31 PM
pro pt DN ? dude  Shreed + Orlen + wc/bp and me is a pt of DN ? wake up XD  When we gather a full pt , not even one us died , and you didnt came back ^^
no, he said that you came 2 pts...u just waste money on ur 'pro' english lessons Q_Q go on some vacation wash ur head coz i see flame in ur eyes, possible you suicide if situation go wrong
trooperxkoki

Neozinhu

Budynios                                             |  Maciekbiba
Shreed                                                |  Guenaz0r
Enclave                                               |  Alinutza (she's > u)
Orlen                                                   |  Viktorov (pwning in mage buffs)
Marchewka                                        |  Me (newp)
Zerita                                                  |  Ordek (d0rf)
Krd0                                                   |  Herza
ckYzz                                                | xStecfiax

8 ppl                                                  | 8 ppl

U had 2 bishops / we had 1 bishop , u spammed SoF till u havent it anymore, we just used it once
I bet that...krd0 and cKY wasnt helping u...for sure  ::) ::), was just...common enemies (/ironic)

Quote from: G4rro on July 08, 2010, 08:40:31 PM
pro pt DN ? dude  Shreed + Orlen + wc/bp and me is a pt of DN ? wake up XD  When we gather a full pt , not even one us died , and you didnt came back ^^

2 pts u mean...one mage and one archer......but ur ego made u blind that u didnt see what i wrote \/
Quote from: Neozinhu on July 08, 2010, 08:31:21 AM
And ye...i frapsed also the 2 pts that came later...but nvm...the fun was @ 1pt x 1pt...wasnt?  ;)
Neozinhu

alinutza

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 08, 2010, 09:00:25 PM
Budynios                                             |  Maciekbiba
Shreed                                                |  Guenaz0r
Enclave                                               |  Alinutza (she's > u)
Orlen                                                   |  Viktorov (pwning in mage buffs)
Marchewka                                        |  Me (newp)
Zerita                                                  |  Ordek (d0rf)
Krd0                                                   |  Herza
ckYzz                                                | xStecfiax

8 ppl                                                  | 8 ppl

U had 2 bishops / we had 1 bishop , u spammed SoF till u havent it anymore, we just used it once
I bet that...krd0 and cKY wasnt helping u...for sure  ::) ::), was just...common enemies (/ironic)

2 pts u mean...one mage and one archer......but ur ego made u blind that u didnt see what i wrote \/
Neo dont waste ur time on this dude ..rly isnt worth it..he ll prolly say he never saw krd0  and his party or even that they  fought them so its just w/e
A link with fight will be great, if not just let it be ....
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on July 08, 2010, 10:07:47 PM
stop counting Katamarans like a part of DN party , they never was in our pt and they was running alone , we were there with 4-5 ppl and we failed cuz 3 of you was trancing us like 5 mins , and we hadnt enough ppl to make some seriously dmg on you . But when we gather full pt , you wasnt even able to trance some1 in first minute ,and after it you was in town , so if you want pvp 1 pt vs 1 pt we can make it without problems , but it will ends like always so think about it .
u fkcing moron died like shit . we died in ur second rush cause u took 1 pt of renesance and more dn's for 6 ppls ( - 2 bots ) and  we were not even buffed u dkhead and still like 5-6 ppls from u died lol . hard to not die when u catch us unbuffed .  plus u should count those dogs from katamaran as ur ally since they r everywhere u go ... MORON  , btw  neo stefcia is bot to dance XD yeah good oponent for dn clan
  Nightmare 30x