;)
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

jygh

Nightmare 30x

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on July 10, 2010, 10:11:53 PM
cuz instead of you i hasnt girl in L2 for almost half year . Mr pro clubber and outsider .

even iff i had u ve no idea what i did outside game so umm u didnt offend me :D and well dn r calling debilsnation cause of only  u so rly i dont care what u say as everyone here cause u r just too stupid to ve a normal convo with u

btw explain me how mine clan /ally loose cause of me cuz i dont get it seriously xD
  Nightmare 30x

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on July 10, 2010, 10:29:50 PM
i dont have to know what you was doing outside the game , just information about ur cyber girl and ur walking with her in aden after the sunset

looks like ur informator know more than me hahahahah gz to him XD and answer me what i wroted above mr smart .
how mine clan /ally loose cause of me ??
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 10, 2010, 10:06:58 PM
i still dont get this  :-X

Pride = 3 clans (big ones) + katamarans (yeahh....they were in 1 pt @ siege today, not helping u for sure  ;D) and how many castles? 2?
Temp = 3 clans / no help =  2 castles also
2Rdy4Die (some ppl still say reborn lol) = 2 clans = 4 castles?

OK OK...we're getting pwnt..

Ps.: After this reply, i'll see zergs coming  ;D
kostaplers 1, for now :D
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on July 10, 2010, 10:36:45 PM
Greenies and BA as a part of that ally was killing us more easy than now , since BA made mass recruit of all singles and 3-4 ppl clans , and you as a leader in pvp , they started to fail with so many numbers against 1 pt of ppl . So its a huge fail of a mass recruit  ;/

mby  is called tactic ?? iff u kill us and we still ve 4 castles with 2 clans and u with 4 clans ve 2 u fail imo not me or ally where im . dn is best clan ever with best garro now stop spam cause u r boring and stupid imo . i should follow rest ppls and stop answer to u cause is useless since ur brain is too small to understand some (lol sorry 95%) things
  Nightmare 30x

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on July 10, 2010, 10:47:53 PM
But still you are loosing with ur ally against 9 ppl  :D :D Face that ! hahah
face what lol we raped u and u still lie here like a moron trying to show how pro u r .... boring imo
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

Quote from: G4rro on July 10, 2010, 10:56:29 PM
you took a castle by bug with th/pp , and we raped you in pvp ur ally against our 9ppl , so who failed here ? 2 topics before that one , you wrote that you dont really care about castles , but about siege status and result in pvp , and you drasticly change ur mind ?  :D :D
there are some types of ppls who play this game
Some play for fun
Some play for pvp
Some play for coins(aka money)

try find out which type of ppls are living in ur cave(ally)
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

alinutza

Quote from: G4rro on July 10, 2010, 10:56:29 PM
you took a castle by bug with th/pp , and we raped you in pvp ur ally against our 9ppl , so who failed here ? 2 topics before that one , you wrote that you dont really care about castles , but about siege status and result in pvp , and you drasticly change ur mind ?  :D :D
Tbh i stopped  answering  ur stupid posts cause its waste ur time..ur brain wont go better so i have to deal with it...for ur info ..cause u seem to be rly uninformed, i never mass recruited i only got in clan some old of clouds clan members and recently some friends..our ally has max 20 ppl online in siege time and we have war with everybody.
Now, since u are not even funny anymore , but only lame in a tragic way, i wont bother anymore with u...so yes rambo u kill alone all server, u are pro and u have a real life!
Gratz!
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

NiToPaMi

S T F U    ALL
question to all
did freaking QQ ing will end 1 day?

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

Shreed

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 10, 2010, 10:06:58 PM
i still dont get this  :-X

Pride = 3 clans (big ones) + katamarans (yeahh....they were in 1 pt @ siege today, not helping u for sure  ;D) and how many castles? 2?
Temp = 3 clans / no help =  2 castles also
2Rdy4Die (some ppl still say reborn lol) = 2 clans = 4 castles?

OK OK...we're getting pwnt..

Ps.: After this reply, i'll see zergs coming  ;D

Yeah you are the "First Power" on NM !   you are killing all Temps befor they go in siege zone and its only reson that Pride have still some castels. you are rapeing us on Varka every day even if we are 3 x more then you .... hmmm :P NOT !

so now time to explain you how its real ...
u are taking empty castels when normal allys are fighting in diffrend siege ... you are not able to go inside siege zones coz  you are dieing to fast and sometimes when you have some luck you are killing unbuffed or afk wars on varka. thats all :P you can count yourselve as one of 3 allys on server and yes its true coz there is no more ppl here but you were never any kind of enemys for us or for temps ...  the only way to be appreciated for you is spaming forum with some pointless theory that dont have any relationship with game .. so keep going maybe one day your dreams will come true ...
nothing more to add form my side! cya tommorow

alinutza

Quote from: Shreed on July 11, 2010, 12:08:58 AM
Yeah you are the "First Power" on NM !   you are killing all Temps befor they go in siege zone and its only reson that Pride have still some castels. you are rapeing us on Varka every day even if we are 3 x more then you .... hmmm :P NOT !

so now time to explain you how its real ...
u are taking empty castels when normal allys are fighting in diffrend siege ... you are not able to go inside siege zones coz  you are dieing to fast and sometimes when you have some luck you are killing unbuffed or afk wars on varka. thats all :P you can count yourselve as one of 3 allys on server and yes its true coz there is no more ppl here but you were never any kind of enemys for us or for temps ...  the only way to be appreciated for you is spaming forum with some pointless theory that dont have any relationship with game .. so keep going maybe one day your dreams will come true ...
nothing more to add form my side! cya tommorow
Dude u are talking here about an ally made from few ppl ..so keeping proportions, yes we acomplished smtg..we cant even aford to zerg as u do always or w/e..and im tired of ur pro attitude from behinnd an ally made by many players. I dont give a shit if ull ever admit that we made or make sometimes or somewhere a difference cause ur opinion just dont matter. And the only reason of us spamming here is cause ur tard mates keep talking shit day after day. Thats it. Regards
PS. Unlike u i dont have "dreams" regarding this game
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name