Web Analytics
Fortresses Not Working

News:

Main Menu

Fortresses Not Working

Started by st0rm, June 30, 2010, 12:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

st0rm

As far as I know no fortress is working. Please enable them ?

devilinside

Dear GM's, I read in the announcements that the fortress sieges are working. It is not true, I cant find fortress where I can registering to siege. I think you can start the fortress sieges if you want, but if you dont do it then dont write that its working. CAUSE NOBODY CANT HAVE FORTRESS. So if it is possible then start the fortress sieges, cause lot of clan need a fotress i think. (And i know the thinking of gm's here, that nobody wanna go to castle siege if they have fortress but, it is not true, everybody would like a castle if he have fortress or not, its nevermind, but the fortress sieges can give some fun for smaller clans too, and the clans who dont have ch, mainly the new clans, because they cant buy ch now...)
"Én nem vagyok rasszista, mindenkit egyformán utálok."

bourrin

Quote from: st0rm on June 30, 2010, 12:33:07 PM
As far as I know no fortress is working. Please enable them ?
75% of castle sieges = no action already, there are not enough clans so why do u want to add more sieges
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

bourrin

Quote from: devilinside on July 09, 2010, 10:24:33 PM
Dear GM's, I read in the announcements that the fortress sieges are working. It is not true, I cant find fortress where I can registering to siege. I think you can start the fortress sieges if you want, but if you dont do it then dont write that its working. CAUSE NOBODY CANT HAVE FORTRESS. So if it is possible then start the fortress sieges, cause lot of clan need a fotress i think. (And i know the thinking of gm's here, that nobody wanna go to castle siege if they have fortress but, it is not true, everybody would like a castle if he have fortress or not, its nevermind, but the fortress sieges can give some fun for smaller clans too, and the clans who dont have ch, mainly the new clans, because they cant buy ch now...)
there are siegeable CH
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

devilinside

I dont like weak-headed ppls like boirrin. The problem is that the small clans need fun too:P And the other problem is that there is 3-4 great ally who have the all of castles. (As I think you is in one of them).  So why dont you war each other:P You just cryyyy and cryyyy. Log in the game and play:P And the feeble minded ppls like you dont think in that the small clans never will go to castles sieges, becuase THEY HAVE NO CHANCE, and w/o a clan basis it is more harder to grow, becuse lot of ppls go to a clan because there is a ch:P (And the fortresses are good ch-s)

devilinside

I'm stopping it,  then we are all happy that this is not working too.

bourrin

Quote from: devilinside on July 10, 2010, 11:39:06 AM
I dont like weak-headed ppls like boirrin. The problem is that the small clans need fun too:P And the other problem is that there is 3-4 great ally who have the all of castles. (As I think you is in one of them).  So why dont you war each other:P You just cryyyy and cryyyy. Log in the game and play:P And the feeble minded ppls like you dont think in that the small clans never will go to castles sieges, becuase THEY HAVE NO CHANCE, and w/o a clan basis it is more harder to grow, becuse lot of ppls go to a clan because there is a ch:P (And the fortresses are good ch-s)
haha nice bullshit
stop drugs
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

devilinside

Egoist idiot, you think much more from yourself then what you are realy worth. How I boring these type of ppls. So so avarage, just like a horde of sheep.  Gogo and cry with the other sheeps, and leave me with your worthless posts.