SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by darkaenur, July 12, 2010, 03:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Quote from: darkaenur on July 12, 2010, 07:40:19 PM
weezer bro u forget that villa had 1 great chance too and iniesta, sergio ramos other too
hollan could win 2:0 but too lost 2:3

yes they could, but for me the best football played on WC2010 was from Germany against England and Argentina.

4:1 (4:2) on England and 4:0 on Argentina and the German team playing a wonderfull football.

mortal

Quote from: Weezer on July 12, 2010, 11:09:09 PM
yes they could, but for me the best football played on WC2010 was from Germany against England and Argentina.

4:1 (4:2) on England and 4:0 on Argentina and the German team playing a wonderfull football.

hmm but on the other hand Uruguay hasn t so pro players as germany and they show brave , top level football , and what more they give heart to it , best match o this competition was uruguay vs ghana   :P  and suarez hands ^^
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

Weezer

Quote from: mortal on July 12, 2010, 11:14:48 PM
hmm but on the other hand Uruguay hasn t so pro players as germany and they show brave , top level football , and what more they give heart to it , best match o this competition was uruguay vs ghana   :P  and suarez hands ^^

And could be Uruguay on finals, cause they played against Holland without Lugano and Suarez.

Teh noob

blabla.... 3 pages allready for a clear offside -winning team ...thats too much

Sephiroth

Quote from: Teh noob on July 13, 2010, 05:36:37 AM
blabla.... 3 pages allready for a clear offside -winning team ...thats too much

QQ It's not an offside damn...

Teh noob

Furesy

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 13, 2010, 12:06:35 PM
QQ It's not an offside damn...
The minute the goal was made was hilarious, 2 epic fails from the referee in 1 minute.
The entire attack started with the freekick from the Dutch which obviously hit the wall (even a blind man could see that) but was given a goalkeeper kick (lol)
A few seconds later Spain attacked and shot the ball to the front which was off-side but was not given, a Dutch defender blocked the attack and Spain gave another shot which in this turn was not offside and they scored.

The kick from de Jong was really bad and should've been red yea, but maybe lets start about the red cards Spain should have gotten, twice?
The first one being from Puyol clearly obstructing Robben (big time) throwing himself literally in a 180 degree turn around him stopping him from even controlling the ball. If that was not a broken through player (which is red) it hell was a yellow card which would be his 2nd, meaning red.
The second one being the obstruction of Van Persie when he broke through the last line of defenders and was clearly grabbed at his shoulders, that defender was the last defender in the line, which is 100% red by FIFA regulations.

A couple of Dutch fouls were clearly a yellow card, but the referee obviously freaked up the entire match by acting on every lil foul, not letting any actual soccer being played. Not to mention the few yellow cards that were given to Dutch players were major exaggerated while Spain made the exact same fouls and were often not even called against or simply given a free-kick against, but no cards given.

None the less I had a cool evening, so did not matter that much, tho the match was not that good. Still, personally wouldn't say the best team won, since they were pretty equal to each other, with Spain being a bit better at the start of each half, but later on in the match losing control a bit.

That corner not given and off-side attack which led to the goal were the most retarded things from this match though. Oh and Spain players being great actors and whiners at the referee was funny too.

Teh noob

i dont understand rly...both teams knew that an ugly victory is better than beautifully played but lost match. why every one QQ about fouls etc. things like this happen in chess matches even.

Sephiroth

Quote from: Teh noob on July 13, 2010, 01:37:18 PM
i dont understand rly...both teams knew that an ugly victory is better than beautifully played but lost match. why every one QQ about fouls etc. things like this happen in chess matches even.

Cos this is football,not kick-boxing,they just made fouls and fouls and fouls...
Quote from: Furesy on July 13, 2010, 01:19:41 PM
The minute the goal was made was hilarious, 2 epic fails from the referee in 1 minute.
The entire attack started with the freekick from the Dutch which obviously hit the wall (even a blind man could see that) but was given a goalkeeper kick (lol)
A few seconds later Spain attacked and shot the ball to the front which was off-side but was not given, a Dutch defender blocked the attack and Spain gave another shot which in this turn was not offside and they scored.

The kick from de Jong was really bad and should've been red yea, but maybe lets start about the red cards Spain should have gotten, twice?
The first one being from Puyol clearly obstructing Robben (big time) throwing himself literally in a 180 degree turn around him stopping him from even controlling the ball. If that was not a broken through player (which is red) it hell was a yellow card which would be his 2nd, meaning red.
The second one being the obstruction of Van Persie when he broke through the last line of defenders and was clearly grabbed at his shoulders, that defender was the last defender in the line, which is 100% red by FIFA regulations.

A couple of Dutch fouls were clearly a yellow card, but the referee obviously freaked up the entire match by acting on every lil foul, not letting any actual soccer being played. Not to mention the few yellow cards that were given to Dutch players were major exaggerated while Spain made the exact same fouls and were often not even called against or simply given a free-kick against, but no cards given.

None the less I had a cool evening, so did not matter that much, tho the match was not that good. Still, personally wouldn't say the best team won, since they were pretty equal to each other, with Spain being a bit better at the start of each half, but later on in the match losing control a bit.

That corner not given and off-side attack which led to the goal were the most retarded things from this match though. Oh and Spain players being great actors and whiners at the referee was funny too.

U'r not being objective,Holland played a dirty game and just gave balls to Robben ( dunno what they thought,one guy cannot win a match,football it's'bout teamwork ).The referee gave Holland less cards than they deserved,and he waited till the 2nd or 3rd foul to give the card to'em while for spanish was at the 1st one ( Ramos and dun remember the other ).
About Spain players being actors and whiners u'r funny Furesy,they got hit hard so they asked for cards,easy to understand I think.And btw,even the coatch admited that the best won,and the FIFA president said he didn't like the roughness of Holland players.

Furesy

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 13, 2010, 01:53:42 PM
Cos this is football,not kick-boxing,they just made fouls and fouls and fouls...
U'r not being objective,Holland played a dirty game and just gave balls to Robben ( dunno what they thought,one guy cannot win a match,football it's'bout teamwork ).The referee gave Holland less cards than they deserved,and he waited till the 2nd or 3rd foul to give the card to'em while for spanish was at the 1st one ( Ramos and dun remember the other ).
About Spain players being actors and whiners u'r funny Furesy,they got hit hard so they asked for cards,easy to understand I think.And btw,even the coatch admited that the best won,and the FIFA president said he didn't like the roughness of Holland players.

I'm not being objective is a funny joke. especially coming from someone who is from Spain himself (lol)
I know FIFA regulations (and FIFA president? lol that guy is a total joke and a retard, he knows shit about football and only made it to that spot by paying off voters, complete corruption and sucking dks, that guy should be fired already, screw Blatter) and several cards for Dutch players were totally legit (as I stated before, read please)
Holland got cards for fouls that were not even fouls (e.g. once the Dutch player did not even touch the Spanish guy and he fell to the floor and got a yellow card for it, I lol'ed) While Spanish fouls were a lot comparable to the ones the Dutch committed while they hardly received any card for it (e.g. obstruction of Robben and Van Persie, shoulda been both red, same for the Jong's, while Heitinga's 1st Yellow card was hardly a foul, let alone the 2nd one being yellow lol, compare that one to the foul of Puyol or the one on Van Persie, if he got Yellow for that, they should've have gotten deep red)

And Spanish players got hit hard? Seriously, Joke please? Sure the kick from De Jong was way to much, but hard tackles? Jeez, this is soccer not Ballet lol these players whine way to much and soccer is just retarded seeing how players get hit and roll on the floor as if there legs got shot off by a shotgun and moment they get a free-kick or opposite team gets a card they stand up and act as if nothing happened. Lame ass soccer (everyone does it though, but simply because FIFA is retarded and allows it). That being one of reasons I don't watch soccer anymore, unless it's Nation vs Nation, rather play it myself with guys who actually don't act like babies.
Actually, where was everyone when Brazil played against Holland and acted even worse compared to Holland now? Committing fouls on players who did not even had the ball, yet nobody, from the press or anyone here stated anything against that 'great' Brazil, just defined the win of Holland by mere 'luck', funny, no?

Asking for cards at the referee is epic lame thing to do, once more proves of whiny little babies that play a 'tough mans game' yet this starts to happen even more often at common soccer as well (other teams/nations do that too). Not atking Spain now, just stating something really lame of nowadays soccer.

And the Dutch coach is a mere gentleman, it's normal for the losing coach to say the best team won out of respect, happens all the time (television is funny also, they only show you a single part of an interview, just showing you what you want to see).
And again, Blatter knows shit (funny you come up with the FIFA presidents opinion, the one that is actually stopping the entire game from evolving with its time and is stopping everything from introducing video referee's and goalline camera's too the game. (which would have prevented several errors by the referee's) such as England's goal and the off-side goal in the final (and the epic error at the freekick seconds before that)

So yea, Spain did not deserve the win, especially not with that goal. Holland did not deserve the win either, not with that play. 0-0 would've been the deserved end score. Would like to see a similar match, yet without this (retarded) referee. Maybe will see one in the future.

Oh yea, bit long post, most of this not directed to Spain but more towards FIFA, and the referee being retarded.

Sephiroth

w/e Furesy...I'll say that u'r right just to avoid reading ur posts once again...

Endorama

Grave aka Pigs aka GONE