Web Analytics
About ^Protocol^ to Torn and ppls

News:

Main Menu

About ^Protocol^ to Torn and ppls

Started by Sev3n, July 13, 2010, 06:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sev3n

What u Torn and ppls thing about give more privileges to ^Protocol^ cuz he is most active GM here ? Server need active GM's and Protocol is the most active gm here - but with not much privileges to do with server . I wanna ask u ppls and torn what u thing about this cuz sometimes ppls have problem with for example : StackSub or server need restart and many more things , Please Vote  , sry for my bad english.
RETIRED
Nightmare x30:
DraksLord TH/PP OFF
St1ngerx HE/BD OFF
Valkyria x9:
MasterGhost SPS + TY/DE + DE/TY + EE/SPS OFF
St1nger GL + HE/GL OFF
iDraksLord TH + TH/PP OFF

Naiz

Quote from: Sev3n on July 13, 2010, 06:43:15 PM
What u Torn and ppls thing about give more privileges to ^Protocol^ cuz he is most active GM here ? Server need active GM's and Protocol is the most active gm here - but with not much privileges to do with server . I wanna ask u ppls and torn what u thing about this cuz sometimes ppls have problem with for example : StackSub or server need restart and many more things , Please Vote  , sry for my bad english.

+1,
btw. wtb server restart since yesterday ..
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

6bIK

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

roberts

Its descent's and torn's server , they wont give any more privilige to anybody i think
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

Exyle

So now Ppl we see where is the point  with start new DN server, many ppl leave Infi , DN, shadow - many ppl stop donate , New server good idea to earned some cash coz all new players want be the best in short time and buyed some Coins .... now , for what GM's should log in... players Donate so we can "fuk that" - that was on every DN server and will be here, nothing changed. I give 2 months and we can watched Star Wars on the server :D

nietrzezwy

Quote from: Exyle on July 13, 2010, 11:40:28 PM
So now Ppl we see where is the point  with start new DN server, many ppl leave Infi , DN, shadow - many ppl stop donate , New server good idea to earned some cash coz all new players want be the best in short time and buyed some Coins .... now , for what GM's should log in... players Donate so we can "fuk that" - that was on every DN server and will be here, nothing changed. I give 2 months and we can watched Star Wars on the server :D
+2 man ! nothing has changed, do you hear GMs ? I bet you dont care anymore... ;F

ChujoZord

Normal GM can't fix your subclass because some1 who can need to have access to dedicated server + good +/- about programming/scripting and how files exactly work.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

6bIK

Quote from: Exyle on July 13, 2010, 11:40:28 PM
7 mounts and server will die like others ;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik

Ashee

Quote from: 6bIK on July 14, 2010, 01:10:42 AM
7 mounts and server will die like others ;]

Thank you Nostredamus....
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

6bIK