News:

Main Menu

Sub for NE/(Elf)

Started by omax15, July 14, 2010, 12:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Quote from: cthon on July 14, 2010, 08:28:56 PM
that's like clarity , reduce 3 mp / skill

Not really,I used to notice how my mana went to 0 way faster use A.Power,so I cannot imagine w/ x2 Arcanes...

spashqq

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 14, 2010, 04:18:44 PM
TP sucks,ur summon dies un 1/2 shots.
A.Agility+A.Power? That's a waste of mana.
How can u recharge from summon if it dies in 0,

Make NE/EE...
Biggest bullshit ever.
You ever played a summoner/nuker? I guess not. Fullbuffed its's possible to have instant servitor barrier, with good enchanted TP u're taking like 1/3 of dmg. About the hp draining with 2 arcanas - u got 2 drains which should help u to regen ur hp quickly, and the high mp usage u say... I suggest you to go watch oly bots movie :D

go ne/es btw :)

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Neozinhu

Quote from: spashqq on July 14, 2010, 10:17:57 PM
with good enchanted TP u're taking like 1/3 of dmg.
+16 = 75%
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Furesy

Biggest bullshit ever.
You ever played a summoner/nuker? I guess not. Fullbuffed its's possible to have instant servitor barrier, with good enchanted TP u're taking like 1/3 of dmg. About the hp draining with 2 arcanas - u got 2 drains which should help u to regen ur hp quickly, and the high mp usage u say... I suggest you to go watch oly bots movie :D

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Yea but not everyone got pro sws/ee and ee/es with em!

Sephiroth

Biggest bullshit ever.

U'r just...oh,a noob.
Even with S.Barrier ur pet is shit,so,what for TP+238434?...It's something easy to understand.
I didn't mean the HP draining,that's the less I care'bout,I meant the fcking high mana comsumption.And u'r not lucky today,I've watched it,and in mass pvp/siege he would end w/o mana in...5 min max?(And in fullbuffed pvps w/o topgear,and I bet this guy hasn't top gear,he wouldn't do shit b4 his mana would be out)...Who would recharge him? Nobody plays SE or EE as supporter ( Pity 'em,helping ur m8s is a must...).
It's easy to talk using the vid of a topgeared SPS/EE ( Way better than NE/ES btw )...

Furesy

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 14, 2010, 10:33:58 PM
U'r just...oh,a noob.
Even with S.Barrier ur pet is shit,so,what for TP+238434?...It's something easy to understand.
I didn't mean the HP draining,that's the less I care'bout,I meant the fcking high mana comsumption.And u'r not lucky today,I've watched it,and in mass pvp/siege he would end w/o mana in...5 min max?(And in fullbuffed pvps w/o topgear,and I bet this guy hasn't top gear,he wouldn't do shit b4 his mana would be out)...Who would recharge him? Nobody plays SE or EE as supporter ( Pity 'em,helping ur m8s is a must...).
It's easy to talk using the vid of a topgeared SPS/EE ( Way better than NE/ES btw )...
This game is a team game though, recharger is a class that is wanted a lot yet nobody wants to play it, since 99% of players on DN know shit of actual Lineage 2 and simply suck at PvP. That movie clearly stated our team was better than any other team at PvP, and not really by something special, just by following basic L2 gameplay, oh yea, and just 3 pro chars and players!1!11!1

jygh

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 14, 2010, 10:33:58 PM
U'r just...oh,a noob.
u can call anyone noob but not spash seriously XD ne/es is best to choose.... the forgoten scrol for pony 30 second undead with this cast is fast reuse  and its kinda wesome plus c.spd on char like this and rest . imo ne/es ( with bug to 85 ) > necro/ee in my opinion
  Nightmare 30x

Teh noob

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 14, 2010, 09:08:16 PM
Ne//SR, if u havent mana to nuke, use one bow  :(

theres one thing i totaly agree with

Sephiroth

Quote from: Furesy on July 14, 2010, 10:44:00 PM
This game is a team game though, recharger is a class that is wanted a lot yet nobody wants to play it, since 99% of players on DN know shit of actual Lineage 2 and simply suck at PvP. That movie clearly stated our team was better than any other team at PvP, and not really by something special, just by following basic L2 gameplay, oh yea, and just 3 pro chars and players!1!11!1

That's why I told him to make NE/EE.

Quote from: jygh on July 14, 2010, 11:02:46 PM
u can call anyone noob but not spash seriously XD ne/es is best to choose.... the forgoten scrol for pony 30 second undead with this cast is fast reuse  and its kinda wesome plus c.spd on char like this and rest . imo ne/es ( with bug to 85 ) > necro/ee in my opinion

Mmm I thought Spash had another acc,anyway I don't care,NE/ES isn't good at all,Furesy explained one of the reasons I mentioned.
30s r nothing in mass pvp/siege,not even in low numbers pvp fullbuffed...About C.Speed just look what I said'bout x2 Arcanes,and logged as ES w/o A.Agility he'd have the same cast as EE(Or similar at least).

NYPD

Forget aboute mutant combo.Sub to  ES , swich on holy atribute find a party  mage like atheo spash and furesy AND U WILL BE EVEN MORE  ADDICTED by l2.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

jygh

Quote from: Sephiroth on July 15, 2010, 05:10:45 AM

30s r nothing in mass pvp/siege,not even in low numbers pvp fullbuffed...About C.Speed just look what I said'bout x2 Arcanes,and logged as ES w/o A.Agility he'd have the same cast as EE(Or similar at least).

is not 30 s is almost petrfiied all the time cause of fast reuse of skill plus even iff it die he can remake pony in like 2 second lol and about arcane's mana go down on necro/ee very fast also same as on necro/es . even being es it doesnt mean he ve to use agility one but es is better for sub in my opinion than ee
  Nightmare 30x

Sephiroth

Quote from: jygh on July 15, 2010, 05:34:44 AM
is not 30 s is almost petrfiied all the time cause of fast reuse of skill plus even iff it die he can remake pony in like 2 second lol and about arcane's mana go down on necro/ee very fast also same as on necro/es . even being es it doesnt mean he ve to use agility one but es is better for sub in my opinion than ee

Ok,so he'd have TP,one pro towards the combo.
So what's the point of playing ES if u don't use A.Agility? And u said it urself,if playing as NE/EE mana goes down fast with A.Power,imagine with another one.
I consider way funnier and less dependent EE/NE than ES/NE.