3rd buff line for dances. (GM plz) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

3rd buff line for dances. (GM plz)

Started by Ashee, July 14, 2010, 06:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashee

Quote from: G4rro on July 15, 2010, 02:56:20 PM
I think that they can put into every single book 2 slots instead of 1 , like ppl has in other servers .  Its seriously enough .

Deal done. It would be enough for me too.
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

6bIK

stop cry go pro

if they give u more buff slots, in 2 days u start cry about other thing, like "it's impossible kill mage/fighter"....

so gl with cry, dont stop it xDD

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Ashee

Quote from: 6bIK on July 15, 2010, 03:37:40 PM
stop cry go pro

if they give u more buff slots, in 2 days u start cry about other thing, like "it's impossible kill mage/fighter"....

so gl with cry, dont stop it xDD

You dont even play here or l2 so you're words worth shit. Anyway thx for reply :O
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

nolimits

Quote from: G4rro on July 15, 2010, 10:55:10 AM
They implemented it mostly bcoz of highly amount of new self buffs , and certificates , not bcoz ppl hadnt buff themselfs properly . So plz stop talking bullshits about learning of game evolution , if you know about it a big zero .

With Manuscript learned , you can really enjoy the game with any kind of buffs , its just depends of the situation and pvp against what classes you are doing .  If gm gonna put next buffbar , mages will fall down drasticly coz of max amount of resists , so let me guess , you are dying so fast from mages thats why you want to implement it ? So yea its again QQ topic .

well mr smartass, please check patch notes on lineage2.com and than be smart, except certs there are not many new buff/selfbuff skills from hellbound to GE chronicle. so hush.
anyway i was expecting that someone like you with char which have almost no selfbuffs will try to be smart here. but try for other classes. for example i am wl/pal. try to count my selfbuffs kid. im not sure if you can count so i will do favour for you and count it:
thrill fight, deflect arrow, majesty, tol, ud(veng, party ud), icon, trigger pdef from vicious stance, lion hearth, soul of phoenix, war cry...  mby i forgot some but i hope that even you can make a picture.

other way to say: You said that new buffs/certs from higher chronicles are reason why NCsoft put 3rd line for dance/songs. ok, np with that. but dont you think that you have same ammount of buffs on this chronicle on stacksub?
in my opinion selfubuffs from 2 classes on HB > selfs of 1 class on GE.

now got my point G4rro or you need me to draw you a picture ?

Trp
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Shilen

Quote from: nolimits on July 15, 2010, 05:59:03 PM
well mr smartass, please check patch notes on lineage2.com and than be smart, except certs there are not many new buff/selfbuff skills from hellbound to GE chronicle. so hush.
anyway i was expecting that someone like you with char which have almost no selfbuffs will try to be smart here. but try for other classes. for example i am wl/pal. try to count my selfbuffs kid. im not sure if you can count so i will do favour for you and count it:
thrill fight, deflect arrow, majesty, tol, ud(veng, party ud), icon, trigger pdef from vicious stance, lion hearth, soul of phoenix, war cry...  mby i forgot some but i hope that even you can make a picture.

other way to say: You said that new buffs/certs from higher chronicles are reason why NCsoft put 3rd line for dance/songs. ok, np with that. but dont you think that you have same ammount of buffs on this chronicle on stacksub?
in my opinion selfubuffs from 2 classes on HB > selfs of 1 class on GE.

now got my point G4rro or you need me to draw you a picture ?

Trp
true, here we have stacksub which means u have 2xclass selfbuffs
a non-support char has more selfbuffs
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

Shilen

Quote from: G4rro on July 15, 2010, 06:35:47 PM
Omg , if WL/PAL has so many selfbuffs to use , and you are using them all , thats mean we have to put  more lines for you . You made my day dude . IF you will add next line/ lines of buffs , you gonna see how fastly ppl will rerolling coz of ALL POSIBLE resists used in pvp . Mages will drasticly fall down , and after them archers . So soon you gonna see daggers / tanks Valkyria .
sure, and what do think, on offical do they cry for resist? or on any gracia server
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

nolimits

Quote from: G4rro on July 15, 2010, 06:35:47 PM
Omg , if WL/PAL has so many selfbuffs to use , and you are using them all , thats mean we have to put  more lines for you . You made my day dude . IF you will add next line/ lines of buffs , you gonna see how fastly ppl will rerolling coz of ALL POSIBLE resists used in pvp . Mages will drasticly fall down , and after them archers . So soon you gonna see daggers / tanks Valkyria .

okey so translation of your post is: "dont add 3rd line for song/dances or I will sux because ppl will use rezists"
now you made my day too XD
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

6bIK

Quote from: Ashee on July 15, 2010, 04:00:30 PM
You dont even play here or l2 so you're words worth shit. Anyway thx for reply :O

who tell u that i dont play?

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik

6bIK

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on July 15, 2010, 09:04:27 PM
+1 nolimits....

G4rro tell me what is wrong if server become dagger/tank server?
If it is a mage/archer server it is all ok, but if it become dagger/tantk/etc.. Server that is bad,right? Lol  are you kidding us? Stfu pls..
that is pure racism against other classes xD...

racism, everywhere racism...

nolimits

Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

6bIK

Furesy

Quote from: G4rro on July 15, 2010, 12:42:37 PM
maybe bcoz of one important thing,  when you plays on NM , my clan was just starting there ? So dont compare IC BOW and dnet set + full rb jew to draco set and db +f , you can join now , and i can tell you that ur dmg on most of us will be around 700 from cryt . Like cthon's dmg ^^
Sold all so no can do :D

Though I doubt it was gear related, most of your clan was already in dynasty and had Icarus bows and such (and I still used DB F +13) in fact, I've always used DB F +13, I only used my IC F +5 for couple of days and then threw it in WH, I liked DB more! With IC was way to easy.