Web Analytics
TOI / LOA Quest - WRONG FIX

News:

Main Menu

TOI / LOA Quest - WRONG FIX

Started by tzuc, May 13, 2010, 07:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

Well LOA / TOI was fail guys, i specifically said increase AMOUNT ( more quest items / mob ) not RATE ( chance to get item / mob ) . You increased rate ? which is useless all toi mobs already give quest item 100%.

Fix Please
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Toszi

Do you mean red and blue papirus? Because we tried the quest on toi 9-10 for black/white papirus, and its still freaked up. ~1 hour farm, 1 item.

On the road again. :D

tzuc

Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

tzuc

you guys are ... killing me with this. i apreciate the fixes you did with GC .. than after a while you fixed LOA ... but TOI is still at 1x :/ out of 10 platinum tribe prefects i got 2 papyrus ... 1 each, you didn't boost neither drop or quantity for these mobs

Biolo_idiota

I have to agree with that gentleman.
Adena Plix.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: tzuc on May 18, 2010, 10:17:39 PM
you guys are ... killing me with this. i apreciate the fixes you did with GC .. than after a while you fixed LOA ... but TOI is still at 1x :/ out of 10 platinum tribe prefects i got 2 papyrus ... 1 each, you didn't boost neither drop or quantity for these mobs

QQ
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Biolo_idiota

"QQ" bit retartded to write since its not that he is "OMG GMGMGMGM U freak SUCK OMG"

He is just informing GM's for the benefit of all players.
Adena Plix.

devilinside

+1 It is to hard for 9x... 1 hour farm and 11 black scroll, and !lol! no white scroll.. I think it need near 100% drop rate not 5-10%...

A bit modify, we kill messenger angels whole afternoon and no white papirus, make something with it!

And 1 more thing, I know the dropp rate of the bp-s when you open it, I think it is much better if all bp have equal chance to get from papyrus.

But the gc quest is good now.
"Én nem vagyok rasszista, mindenkit egyformán utálok."