Is that freaking joke? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Is that freaking joke?

Started by ChujoZord, July 22, 2010, 12:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phate

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 22, 2010, 12:49:23 AM
3. It isn't in Torn mind to loose arround few tousand of â,¬   :))

then u guys must feel unhappy now.. putting a pile of Euros into this game and now leaving :)

besides, stop your forum emo-quits and go enjoy your summer times till 21st August  :P

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

SmiteMe

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 07:42:25 AM
If they didn't use it they should have reported it. They gained benefit from the exploit as the ones who exploited. Chujo or w/e your name is getting a cokcy attitude regarding to "sending your recommendations to Torn" and "I've already spoken to Protocol" won't help you here. Both me and protocol are ONLY jailers, the final decision is always taken by Torn and Descent.

Regarding a previous post:

To avoid discussion of "corruption" and favoring some people or others I have resigned from the position of Valkyrie jailer.  Me being a player at the same time as jailer never affected my decisions and I have never favored anyone. Also, I've never hid the fact that I was playing on this server.

Omgzor, because of few emo-cheating-cryiers you are resigned ? you were doing your job well, now will be bot paradise :(

Phate

Quote from: SmiteMe on July 22, 2010, 08:05:09 AM
Omgzor, because of few emo-cheating-cryiers you are resigned ? you were doing your job well, now will be bot paradise :(

well yea, dont quit your job ..at least untill there is a replacement

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

maslina

For all trolls around the forum,if you want justice,why the fack don`t you go with justice till end.The idiot who posted should provide full screen without erased names,and btw why isn`t bloodseeker banned,and no i`m not crying i`m not banned. If you want make things right request full   screenshot and ban all in Antharas lair picture not just the ones you feel like banning.....we are not randomly banning people????  Seems like you do
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

SmiteMe

Quote from: maslina on July 22, 2010, 08:19:20 AM
For all trolls around the forum,if you want justice,why the fack don`t you go with justice till end.The idiot who posted should provide full screen without erased names,and btw why isn`t bloodseeker banned,and no i`m not crying i`m not banned. If you want make things right request full   screenshot and ban all in Antharas lair picture not just the ones you feel like banning.....we are not randomly banning people????  Seems like you do

So you are saying that, if someone in rl kill someone, he shoudl be punish with all killers or shoudlnt at all ? Its quite shity, dont you think ? gms ban those for whos they got proofs and that shoudl it work.

maslina

Quote from: SmiteMe on July 22, 2010, 08:30:34 AM
So you are saying that, if someone in rl kill someone, he shoudl be punish with all killers or shoudlnt at all ? Its quite shity, dont you think ? gms ban those for whos they got proofs and that shoudl it work.
No but in fact you contradict yourself......let`s summarize the screenshot to smth in real life ok?  We have picture with 3 random guys raping a girl (or whatever scenario you want),in picture there is also a 4th guy but his face is not beeing so clearly and the police arrest only the 3 guy and the forth they let go because his face is not so clear??????
     Getting back to the game yes if he bans people he should ban all not only the ones which have their name visible......i mean let`s all post a picture with some random exploit in which only few names are at sight,couse for sure the ones with names covered won`t get ban,this is fair for you right?

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

maslina

What i want to say is that he should had requested full picture,couse it`s clear the one who posted the picture  has as much guilt as everyone there right or not right?

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

SmiteMe

Quote from: maslina on July 22, 2010, 08:50:14 AM
What i want to say is that he should had requested full picture,couse it`s clear the one who posted the picture  has as much guilt as everyone there right or not right?

Ofcourse you are right, probably he got l2w also, but how to force him to put  that screen ? i think its imposible. Gms shoudl check forums IP of that guy and compare it to game IP i think it woudl take not longer than 30 min. But for now, they punish those 3 who faces was clearly, and shoudl investigate for 4th one ;)

bot-killer

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 07:42:25 AM
If they didn't use it they should have reported it. They gained benefit from the exploit as the ones who exploited. Chujo or w/e your name is getting a cokcy attitude regarding to "sending your recommendations to Torn" and "I've already spoken to Protocol" won't help you here. Both me and protocol are ONLY jailers, the final decision is always taken by Torn and Descent.

Regarding a previous post:

To avoid discussion of "corruption" and favoring some people or others I have resigned from the position of Valkyrie jailer.  Me being a player at the same time as jailer never affected my decisions and I have never favored anyone. Also, I've never hid the fact that I was playing on this server.

Hey maaan, don't try to do that...   U r one of most worth element of that server !

U r making dirt job bust some1 have to do that...

Stay with us

fck children from exKIDium ...  without exploits than can do nothing... this is they 5-6 server... they failing on all so don't be surprised that they fail too  here...

godric

ChujoZord

Quote from: bot-killer on July 22, 2010, 09:06:36 AM
Hey maaan, don't try to do that...   U r one of most worth element of that server !

U r making dirt job bust some1 have to do that...

Stay with us

fck children from exKIDium ...  without exploits than can do nothing... this is they 5-6 server... they failing on all so don't be surprised that they fail too  here...

Gimme any server on which we failed :>

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Kris

omfg i have been banned for standing in antharas lair ?
gz for u gm