Is that freaking joke? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Is that freaking joke?

Started by ChujoZord, July 22, 2010, 12:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChujoZord

I just want to show some screen.

Jaila? Keep freaking playing on server with your clan. Maybe someday you gonna left tham and start ban bunch of botters :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

pigozord

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 22, 2010, 09:11:46 AM
Gimme any server on which we failed :>

server where I played with your lolclan (before valkyria)? frintezza x10. 3 words hesbollah, enclave, CrimeInc (with that order) than ....... nothing .... nothing ... nonfactors like excidium. you even didnt accept war there and now you cry something about accepting wars lol.

ChujoZord

Quote from: pigozord on July 22, 2010, 09:16:20 AM
server where I played with your lolclan (before valkyria)? frintezza x10. 3 words hesbollah, enclave, CrimeInc (with that order) than ....... nothing .... nothing ... nonfactors like excidium. you even didnt accept war there and now you cry something about accepting wars lol.
Time without leader nad half of people. Ah I remember you invited 2/3 of shit on server and also got freaked hard emoquited after 1.5 months.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

bajaksc

show to all server screens or movies that ppl who was banned make exploit:
i make list:
1.nicior
2.massa
3.k0rina
4cherry
5.enzo
6.p90k
7.pono
8.kris
9.borixon
10.onenightstand

SHOW ME SCREEN VIDEO THAT THIS PPL MAKE ANY FCKING EXPLOIT...  aa and btw you dont bann person who make this screens just  gg

btw clan gate in epics is possible... just repair it and you will dont have problems.... in all servers for this kind of exploit always is bann for leader.... not for all clan... then dont make shit like you make on begin of server cuz now will leave 30%of server and you will stay with 400 online...
Quote from: bot-killer on July 22, 2010, 09:06:36 AM

Quote from: bot-killer on July 22, 2010, 09:06:36 AM
Hey maaan, don't try to do that...   U r one of most worth element of that server !

U r making dirt job bust some1 have to do that...

Stay with us

fck children from exKIDium ...  without exploits than can do nothing... this is they 5-6 server... they failing on all so don't be surprised that they fail too  here...

make normal acc or no ballz to show all server who are you ....? always in all server we was on top clan... in dragon when we leave server nobody was able to kill our 1 pt... in tezza we pown server hard 22 heros all full boss sets ... and here we start killing epics not you or other clan... who start cry about baium? aj pliz nerf it pliz.... lawl.... we kil it by 3 pt mage when it was freaking strong... enclave always emoquit after 2 months not we.... dont call us kids cuz many ppl in my clan can be your father in RL .... and we was on yopur ventrillo and we heard your freaking voice... yes kodex you have maybe 21 but your voice is so freaking childish.... i suppose you  lie all clan cuz you have max 15... legolas had better voice then you xD  all dragon ppl should remmeber our kid in clan ^^xlegolasxpl xD
and we had many movies where enclave use l2w or crows or fi or other shit clan... but i dont see any freaking reason to bann half server... or maybe you like play like desrtores in empty server killing all epics...
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

pigozord

keep your cool stories to yourself bro.

we left cuz hesbollah and CrimeInc left first and we had no enemy there. we are not like you and we dont play empty servers to make spoil / hero.

we were constatly raping your ass there and stop shitting me boy about your half pepoleblebleblble, who cares? on valkyria we have 1/3 old team (rest dont play) and what? nothing.

bajaksc

aaa and btw if jaillla will dont stop play in this server many ppl will also leave server... cuz normal player cant be gm....
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

ChujoZord

Quote from: pigozord on July 22, 2010, 09:21:14 AM
keep your cool stories to yourself bro.

we left cuz hesbollah and CrimeInc left first and we had no enemy there. we are not like you and we dont play empty servers to make spoil / hero.

we were constatly raping your ass there and stop shitting me boy about your half pepoleblebleblble, who cares? on valkyria we have 1/3 old team (rest dont play) and what? nothing.
Hesbollah>CrimeInc>Enclave

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Kris

btw if u banned for baium i wasn't then in game

pigozord

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 22, 2010, 09:30:07 AM
Hesbollah>CrimeInc>Enclave
maybe, but even that:
hesbollah > CI > enclave > > > > > > > > exkidium aka partyyy rikkaaall.

bajaksc

Quote from: pigozord on July 22, 2010, 09:40:59 AM
maybe, but even that:

dont make self owned cuz we never met with hesbo... we have 1 pt in clan from hesbo in valkyrie.... and remmeber first 4 baiums? we kill it.... and always was pvp and always you was  dead... then we make reload to archer and i say to kodex we will dont come for any baium in this 1 week.  now you make cry topics....all know that excidium > CI > enclave i dont put hesbo here cuz i never met them on pvp :P

in first baiums you was  able to kill baium  only when he had spawn from 23- 11 morning cuz we have RL and we cant sit all night near pc
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

ChujoZord

Quote from: pigozord on July 22, 2010, 09:40:59 AM
maybe, but even that:
Isn't it from 3 y ago? :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

bajaksc

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 22, 2010, 09:49:13 AM
Isn't it from 3 y ago? :D