Web Analytics
Baium Respawn Time - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Baium Respawn Time

Started by bsrealm, July 22, 2010, 01:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

or dont decrese spawn time, just decrese baium ring drop rate like it is on dragon and its gonna be awesome
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Naiz

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

TERMINATOR

i think 3 days would be much more nicer ...coz baium killed at evening spawning start at morning(half server off) or killed at morning and spawning at night(another half off)...or it mostly happens...but just my opinion
Captain Morgan BlackLabel & SpicedGold
->FI<-
--------------------------------------------------
-->Cpt. H. Term Margelatu of fatalillusion<--
->FI<-

since 1.9. 2005...long time with all of u mofos!

Naiz

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

k0dex

respawn is not a probem, problem is 8h random, siting 8h on stairs and pray for some enemies is not cool...

barabara

now without ally enclave -exci is 3 sides enemys....

LMS

UP for topic.
I'm wondering if it's possible to change this re-spawn time rules. In my case i have max 3h for play each day, right now i can't finish retail quest because of stupid 12h of waiting, so my choice is to: not sleep>finish quest> be fired from work or wait till weekend. I can't move forward with character, during working days, for last 3 weeks already.
So is it possible to make re-spawn for example 44 +4 h? I will be thankful for serious answer.

stealth

Quote from: LMS on September 08, 2010, 02:43:52 PM
UP for topic.
I'm wondering if it's possible to change this re-spawn time rules. In my case i have max 3h for play each day, right now i can't finish retail quest because of stupid 12h of waiting, so my choice is to: not sleep>finish quest> be fired from work or wait till weekend. I can't move forward with character, during working days, for last 3 weeks already.
So is it possible to make re-spawn for example 44 +4 h? I will be thankful for serious answer.

Yes i agree, we don't want to be fired from our jobs just for wating for baium spawn and ring does not have to be flooding the server.

Since Gracia Final the developers realized how stupid it is for ppl to go past an "Epic Boss" to complete the Sub class quest.

A good solution is to change the quest to Gracia Final version and increase the spawn time of Baium to the normal 5D + random hours.

This is not a bad idea because everyone wants to create a sub and can only do it by passing along this epic raidboss.

The Gracia Final version  Fate's Whisper ... when you complete the 3 toi raids you get the choice of either going to baium or collecting 30 quest items from toi mobs.

So you will be hunting -> Blooded Cloth

And drop rate for the Blooded Cloths is 100%, so it's 30 mobs, 15 mins and you 're done
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

PolSilv3r

Quote from: bsrealm on July 22, 2010, 01:28:36 AM
I think the current respawn time of Baium is too short and would result in the server being flooded with Baium Rings. Whats your take on increasing it a bit? At least what about cutting down on some of the random respawn time so there is more focussed pvp?

If you say yes or no, please try and back it up with reasons; so we can all benefit from your insight/opinions.

Thanks

You have Baium. Right?
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

k0dex

Quote from: PolSilv3r on September 08, 2010, 04:03:37 PM
You have Baium. Right?
you  dont? that means you should uninstall l2 :(