Web Analytics
TO JAILAAAAA<

News:

Main Menu

TO JAILAAAAA<

Started by maslina, July 22, 2010, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maslina

It`s easier to close topics than to give a damn straight answer????? Why you don`t ask all picture and ban everyone from THERE??????
     O and yea don`t close or delete this.....we want some answeres,if not we might aswell think about corruption spreading here too and we don`t wanna think that,right????
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

godric

ChujoZord

Quote from: maslina on July 22, 2010, 11:38:49 AM
  It`s easier to close topics than to give a damn straight answer????? Why you don`t ask all picture and ban everyone from THERE??????
     O and yea don`t close or delete this.....we want some answeres,if not we might aswell think about corruption spreading here too and we don`t wanna think that,right????
WE suppose to move to general section. There he dont have power :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

jailaa

Here's a straight answer.

Antharas was killed once ( at least, I'm positive that's not the only time it happened), Baium once by using clan gate exploit. That not all members went in through clan gate: maybe true. That antharas would not have been killed without the members going in through clan gate: TRUE.

About non banned members: I didn't see them on the screenshot I didn't send him on the list. Provide the GM's screens with the rest I'm sure they'll get same punishment. I don't know the names of your clan members or care about them. Being a "2nd" offense after the baium exploit ( in order of posting, i don't know order in which it happened) it should be a perma ban, but I'm just that nice.

You can invent excuses all you want, it's the only thing you can do. As someone said you're not martyrs of a "corrupt and bad bad gm", you're arrogant exploiters with no respect for server authority, rules and common sense.

Chop an onion and "QQ MOAR"

ChujoZord

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 11:53:48 AM

Antharas was killed once ( at least, I'm positive that's not the only time it happened), Baium once by using clan gate exploit. That not all members went in through clan gate: maybe true. That antharas would not have been killed without the members going in through clan gate: TRUE.

About non banned members: I didn't see them on the screenshot I didn't send him on the list. I don't know the names of your clan members or care about them. Being a "2nd" offense after the baium exploit ( in order of posting, i don't know order in which it happened) it should be a perma ban, but I'm just that nice.

You can invent excuses all you want, it's the only thing you can do. As someone said you're not martyrs of a "corrupt and bad bad gm", you're arrogant exploiters with no respect for server authority, rules and common sense.

Are you retarded? Do you play this game 2 months? We even don't had any competition on Antharas till today so clan gate was used only to dont loose Q. You think that it would stop us? PFff  And we killed it arround 7x Antharas so what the freak are you talking?

Hater appear at this moment :D

I want to ask you have respect to not ban your clan for botting? :D Isn't it called corruption?

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

jailaa

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 22, 2010, 11:55:29 AM
Are you retarded? Do you play this game 2 months? We even don't had any competition on Antharas till today, And we killed arround 7x Antharas so what the freak are you talking?

Sorry, what ? Are you saying you didn't clan gate people into Antharas lair ? NO .. GTFO .. RLY ? Because that's the only thing that matters. I couldn't care if you had or not competition in killing elpies. It has no relevance to clan gating people onto a raid spot that needs a quest OR clan gating people onto a place that there's no way they could reach: top of baium.

Daiver1

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 11:53:48 AM

About non banned members: I didn't see them on the screenshot I didn't send him on the list. Provide the GM's screens with the rest I'm sure they'll get same punishment. I don't know the names of your clan members or care about them. Being a "2nd" offense after the baium exploit ( in order of posting, i don't know order in which it happened) it should be a perma ban, but I'm just that nice.

look like words from player who happy about war clan members got ban ,not like words Gm :P dont see names ,so mb check all what happen in that day ? data you have ,place know too,so its hard?if havent expirience so ask yours big brothers,if they can do something ofc :) you gonna be famous like glasy from x15 server :)
DN x15
He/Pal  11x Hero 4x in row  :P again on
ty/de ,wc/bp OFF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4Q0cgo1N8&feature=related

ChujoZord

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 11:58:59 AM
Sorry, what ? Are you saying you didn't clan gate people into Antharas lair ? NO .. GTFO .. RLY ? Because that's the only thing that matters. I couldn't care if you had or not competition in killing elpies. It has no relevance to clan gating people onto a raid spot that needs a quest OR clan gating people onto a place that there's no way they could reach: top of baium.
You are talking that's it's onyl why we killed antharas ;D and without we won't do it. You smash my brain dude. Retardness is taking top.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Navaro

But u were so lazy and didn't make Q on anthy. So cry moar kids. Its your fault so blame yourself. Poor kid, what u want to say, that u use ClanGate because its cool animation? See yaa after 720h.

ChujoZord

Quote from: Navaro on July 22, 2010, 12:03:07 PM
But u were so lazy and didn't make Q on anthy. So cry moar kids. Its your fault so blame yourself. Poor kid, what u want to say, that u use ClanGate because its cool animation? See yaa after 720h.
I didn't had Quest? Goodluck.... I clrearly said check logs.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

maslina

For trolls spamming "cry more more" and even "cut an onion " bla bla,i don`t have reason to cry i`m not in any of that screens i`m not banned,but if you make justice make it till the end THAT`S WHAT I FACKING SAID FROM THE START .Where will be my reason to cry nabzorz????
    Ban what i see rest i don`t give a crap right???? Oki than i`ll be happy hunting everything while i stay here,and we will see just how fair you guys are
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Sephiroth

I just see a bunch of botters/exploiters caught doin' that and crying now at forum.U got even less that u deserved,so be happy.