Web Analytics
too jailla!

News:

Main Menu

too jailla!

Started by bajaksc, July 22, 2010, 05:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bajaksc

1.Jailla you are GM or normal player? we dont want anymore gms who play in server in enemy side like we had in dragon x15 with glasy... now all server hate him cuz he freak it hard...make decision player or gm... cuz now you are freaking corrupted... and most of ppl dont wanna same shit like on dragon...

2. fix clan gate cuz is possible in all epics only in tezza is impossible.... its not big exploit...cuz q for epics are not hard... baium q is only little annoying.

3. you cant ban ppl from that screen in antharas.... only mine char.... and today you make it.... wtf? next proof that you are freaking corrupted... stop play on this server!

4.descent say: for baium exploit  120h and now you changing his way?

i can give you best solution perm ban me(cheruby)  unbann all and fix clan gate...  or make 120h from 720h like descent said ....
AND STOP PLAY ON THIS SERVER !!! we dont need new glasy!
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

bajaksc

Quote from: Lecktor on July 22, 2010, 05:33:16 PM
cya retard  dont brak mi ballz

go spend your 120 hours mmo time a week on a other server,and yes i hear now from a clan member of u =jaalia= is a enclave member

when some 1 come's whit proof i leave enclave i dont like corrupted clans @ not that =jaliaa= is corrupted but i want non playing gm's aka jailers

psyck dont cry in this topic... you also was angry that dragon die cuz of gm.... and psyck im in game only in night and sometimes in morning before work... then dont say me what i should do with mine free time...

BUMP
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

maslina

[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

bajaksc

< CL of ExC1DiuM >

bajaksc

Quote from: bajaksc on July 22, 2010, 05:26:15 PM
1.Jailla you are GM or normal player? we dont want anymore gms who play in server in enemy side like we had in dragon x15 with glasy... now all server hate him cuz he freak it hard...make decision player or gm... cuz now you are freaking corrupted... and most of ppl dont wanna same shit like on dragon...

2. fix clan gate cuz is possible in all epics only in tezza is impossible.... its not big exploit...cuz q for epics are not hard... baium q is only little annoying.

3. you cant ban ppl from that screen in antharas.... only mine char.... and today you make it.... wtf? next proof that you are freaking corrupted... stop play on this server!

i can give you best solution perm ban me(cheruby)  unbann all and fix clan gate...  or make 120h from 720h like descent said ....

< CL of ExC1DiuM >

bajaksc

Quote from: Lecktor on July 22, 2010, 05:54:57 PM
dont leave i gave reezz mine acces , soon u all will die and mine char will be nerfed again =(

rezz suck all char he play where nerfed ,cant say that of any of your chars dont brak mi ballz

if he will log into your char and see power of enclave he will flame them freaking hard xD
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

bourrin

this also sucks cause u make 1 new char in 3 days
and u keep antharas earings + drops that other clans could get
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

maslina

Quote from: rezz on July 22, 2010, 05:50:06 PM
***? yes you are.
Lol this haters gotta love them.Wass up tard?***s raped your mom or what?

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

bajaksc

freak i remove it      ty psyck that you copy it
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

maslina

Quote from: rezz on July 22, 2010, 06:01:51 PM
talking about your clan(leader)?
how can I hate 3rd world country where people use stones instead of tools?
Yea clearly some *** raped your mom while she was supose to feed you.Poor guy.
GG for that ***

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

bajaksc

relax guys change topic for your flames....

< CL of ExC1DiuM >

ReNeGaT

hmmm seems you tried exploit tezza too  ;D
>>>> Fin4lFate <<<<

Cazumi SS/SS
Cheops SD/GS
R4zOr SD/GH
Belhiar SM/WR
Bufinia PAL/PP