Web Analytics
To jaila

News:

Main Menu

To jaila

Started by fallus, July 22, 2010, 11:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallus

GZ- now it'll be on the same branch of our website ... hahah you're a GM super skils do not know how to fix a ban like this. light armor mastery still dosent work with dyna light mastery ....once more GZ for jaila

Descent

What has that got to do with jaila?  ???

Explain more your problem.

fallus

Most jaila because they provide the Service plans, moreover, the GM should respond to reports of bugs and give it the right people, already four days to ask for a repair this bug. Do not give donations to something that does not work! I see that a Banach Diving bell is read mostly by GM because of reports of bugs do not even read. Now we have to write everything here?

fallus

Dynasty light is not working as it should. ask you to give it a little improved, and the Skil because I feel like I hv just flew in that I have less def and p less critical rate, writes about this a few days in the tab bug report. :'( :'( :'(

fallus

general point is that Skil passiv not work on light Dynasty

k0dex

jaila is only bot hunter and reporter, plox dude get a brain

bot-killer

Quote from: fallus on July 22, 2010, 11:03:11 PM
GZ- now it'll be on the same branch of our website ... hahah you're a GM super skils do not know how to fix a ban like this. light armor mastery still dosent work with dyna light mastery ....once more GZ for jaila

Jeeez what a moron !!

Firstly check who is Jaila and what he is doing then u can chop onion lol