Web Analytics
@community: wtf is going on with our attri system (with proofs) - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

@community: wtf is going on with our attri system (with proofs)

Started by lucifsg, July 24, 2010, 02:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolical

i dunno whats the insult when ppl stays at aden stairs lol , it means he is sitting for a chat or probably afk , i dunno how this could be insulting
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Neozinhu

Quote from: Diabolical on August 13, 2010, 03:38:51 AM
i dunno whats the insult when ppl stays at aden stairs lol , it means he is sitting for a chat or probably afk , i dunno how this could be insulting
bcuz for sure he was always hunting pvps alone using his wtfpwnage PL/Bish, and was out of town all the time

;D :-X ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Arienrod

trooperXkoki

Quote from: G4rro on August 13, 2010, 12:32:22 PM
okej so let me explain you how it works , mostly ppl are coming to aden for sell / buy smth , also from time to time , to leave their char for afk , but.... not Ungo and Srafko , they donate a hugh amount of coins , geared themselfs pretty well and they start to sit they every day for xx hours , and then  they came to forum as a big forum warriors , claimed to be a part of temps and pro pvp players of NM server , also raping every single enemy of temps , but infact , if you will log atm ,propably they will sit there in the middle of the aden stairs and watch themsels . Thats a story of a forum warriors :<
i donate for coins, you donate too - same
you bishop, me necromancer - same(race)
you pay thousands euros for english lesons and stil sux, mi willl again donate with that money - same(myb)
you retard, mi idiot - same
you sucker, me faker - same(possible)
you my son, mi your daddy - same(ofc)

how you can be more inteligent then me? :O
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)